A couple of suggestions that may save the game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Podziukas, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Podziukas

Podziukas New Member

I wouldn't want to see Karos Returns die out completely and, to my knowledge, it's slowly doing just that. Here are a few ideas that might save it:
    1. Create a similar thing where, in the russian karos, you could sell your carats for GXP and buy items that would otherwise cost real money to purchase. Why not implement the same thing where you could trade carats for CC?
    2. Implement special events that would happen during some major holiday (Christmas) where you could collect items and turn them in for boxes.
    3. Increase the events from x4 to x10.
    4. Have a gm enter the server once in a while that would activate events for an hour.
    Dear admins of redfox games, if you implement just a few of these ideas the online of this game will flourish. This game is worth a lot of attention and attention is just what it needs to grow and prosper!

Siney and TobYk69 like this.
  2. TobYk69

TobYk69 New Member

I totally agree with you. We’re the only ones who can affect on the game future. I fully support your point and hope admins will do something.

3. popghost99

popghost99 New Member

I totally agree with you my friend. I think that removing some itemp pay to win could help. No one wants to play a game or a rich person can become the strongest in 1 month with money. Make events and maybe add real event with drop :). New patch and fix teleporte for The last map too.

4. giancito

giancito New Member

(3. Increase the events from x4 to x10.)
    that point should be x5 always up to x7, with the rest I agree, many friends of the Latin karos want to come and play here, but do not dare to play here because they feel that the GM has abandoned them, so do something, this game will always have future, only lacks attention from the GM.

do something but NOW!

5. Lita111

Lita111 Member

Hi!
    Rates X10 want? That's funny. Probably, all of you Backpacks from a shop and there empty Slots. I think of playing regular Backpacks in Rates X4 torment the Players in the Town to teleport. To hand over all the extra NPS and Commission. And there, as you know, more than 20 Products can not be put. So where will you put all the extra from Backpacks? Yes, right, on the Stones of Ancient Knowledge to cut.
    Come on, think a little bit about all this. At the same time about the Players of a small Level. And not all for those who have already reached level 95. You don't have to fatten up.
    Rates every Week there are, plenty of.
    Another conversation is that on Holidays there are no Events to Collect items for crafting Boxes with exceptional Items. Before, that was all right.
    It would be nice to introduce a Game Currency And auction for carats.

6. Lita111

Lita111 Member

In the normal game days rarely walks on Bosses in Borneo and Lupinine. You see-a little Drop falls, to get long and tedious, do not want to waste time, even. Small Players are already lazy on Quests to run in Berne. Just need the Cat Level 10 to pump on the Spiders.
    But in the Event on Drop-X on Basilisk and Vulcan forever, Players are 61+. But, Kids up to level 34 there is nothing to do, it turns out.
    Let's laugh all together on such a request X10 Drop? :)
    There is a Saying: it is Good where we are not. (other Localization Game KAROS)
    Will tomorrow be better than today? No, there's no better place. You should be happy with what you already have.
    ====
    Smile often, and sometimes the rest of the Game. After all, the Game is not a second Job for each Player. The game should bring pleasure from the process of the Game. Game to Rest.

7. Siney

Siney New Member

Well, trading carats for CC would not exactly be in the favour of the admins money wise, considering that their non-existent income will drop even further. I, however, agree with the idea of adding special events. I have tried inviting a couple of people to the server and they asked about special events but sadly, there are none.
    When it comes to the rates, id suggest making permanent x4 or x5 rates due to the fact that people would only play Karos Returns on the weekends otherwise. If you implement this, everyone will have a better experience and would be more prone to playing this game. In this moment, you have nothing to loose and you wont make everything worse, so why not try it? What if these changes are the ones that this localization of karos needs the most? Players of this mmo i think have a better understanding of how to make everything better.
    There are also a few things id like to say about the CC store. First of all, there are no weapon avatars. On other localizations this particular item is really sought out for and if you implement it, you will get more money out of it. I would also suggest implementing a platinum concentration potion (1 day, 7 days) and other similar things.
    I really do want this localization to advance and be more successful, instead of what we see right now. I hope you listen to us and give these suggestions a thought. These possible changes are, after all, good for redfox games gms and the playes. We arent asking for something crazy, but give this version of karos a chance to be a powerful competitor to the other versions of karos.
    -Siney=)