[7/18/2017] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Learn how to ******* separate each paragraph, you gave me a ******* headache.

I don't see problems with "work together" such as teamwork. I do not remember that RedFox claim that they are working with Nimonix together. You seem do not understand what is the hosting for someone's else such as "publisher". RedFox has do nothing with that.

Who tell you that Nimonix are working with RedFox Games to produce a better game? Our problems is that Nimonix is not listen our ass, it's their problems for not improving this game what we want them to do. Did you really read the whole of RedFox's "About Us" page?

Do you understand what does the thick bold say? RedFox will listening us and let know Nimonix's Developer to understand our ****.

If RedFox continue to accept things from Nimonix how they are, then they are at fault. Instead of fixing the problems, they let the problems continue. Do you have proof of this? Where is that at? We do not remember. RedFox has do really nothing with that. It's all Nimonix's fault for not fix the **** we have.

You said, "The laws you're talking about do not really matter. Boxes, crates, chests, are to be expected now in lots of games, yet, it does not have to be the only content put into the game. " Do you have proof of this? No. You are missing something. Remember the Shadow Ninjustus' **** box? Shadow required you open the main box, if you get locked items, then you have to buy the carats box to collect the material to unlocking items to obtain them a permanent. That's when South Korean come with new law for all games. The laws in South Korean and America does really matter. How about we create new bills for games to stop milking our money? We will see about it. I guarantee it, the games industry or game companies would protest for their life because they crying over the money more important than not fixing the ****.

And now you said, "My concern with the game is beyond the boxes...." My ass. "My ******* concern with the game is beyond the boxes" My utterly ******* ass. Can you concern with the games is beyond the DLC? Oh never mind, you don't see the problems with DLC and Boxes nowadays. Our concern is that Nimonix really NEVER fix the issue like ddos issue, bug issue, and **** issues. Boxes has do nothing with that. Look at For Honor, they really did good job to fix all heroes into balance, but not Rumble Fighter the super unbalance? You don't see the problems with Rumble Fighter's balance? Look at Parkour? They heavy nerfed on Shadow but not Parkour? You should worry about what if we stop buying the boxes, what will happen to Nimonix and Rumble Fighter?

Don't action like you know about the **** and bring Gourdy in your post to make you look like you win over my argumentation. How about bring GM Toast in your post? We will see about how Toast see you when you tag him like that.

tamirtov, Darkster23 and Sabres like this.
  2. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

I do agree that there are bigger problems with the game besides boxes. To clarify, I am just giving my opinion on how i view things being ran on a management level. I just believed that since there are at least two companies involved with Rumble Fighter that the blame could be shared between them. More needs to be done with Nimonix then. They need to at least consider what we as a community has to say. If they are not listening to anything that RedFox Games says then they should at least be considering what they say as well. They need to start doing more to improve the game.

I tagged a GM hoping they would see both our posts, and just read them and understand our concerns as a whole. Not to determine who is right and who is wrong. I love the discussion though. I just want people to voice their concerns with Rumble Fighter rather than sitting by and saying nothing. Thank you for that.

BeeBee and tamirtov like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Avoid all my questions more... Good job.

Because I have no absolutely idea what the hell you agree with the part of my argumentation. Nobody cares about the opinion. The opinion is no longer exist in this era. You cannot expect be that Nimonix will done right on time. RedFox has do nothing with that they are just publisher as they are running on game if not then they would grab other games more. You see RedFox has won over OGPlanet, because RedFox has Black Desert. Who do you reference as "THEY"?Nimonix? RedFox? Who are they? What do you mean that "They" need to start doing more to improve the game? I already told you, it's Nimonix. You are banned to saying "They" such as you cannot blame THEM you only need to ONE TO BE BLAME/FAULT in your argumentation and define them why do they do. That's in English rule.

You have no rights to tags any GMs to expect them read our ass. You are very lucky, because you did not tag GM Toast to be on this forum. If you want them read our ass, sent it to Ticket Support. Show them how much are you crying over on ONE or MORE issues on this game.

If you don't like this. Get used to be their slob and greedy.

4. Ambivalence

Ambivalence Active Member

Tempted..

5. Senpai

Senpai Member

On a side note to all the bickering about whatever the **** is going on;
    what the heck are these events.

BJJFromGJJ and tamirtov like this.
  6. Rahlan

Rahlan New Member

question. where the **** is spenders item?

7. PerfectCell

PerfectCell Member

We got moonlight package 2 instead of 1, what's up with this imperfect update?

8. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

In Rumble Fighter, imperfect = perfect

9. PerfectCell

PerfectCell Member

Imperfect will always be imperfect, you can't make something perfect if it is forever imperfect.
    I for instance was imperfect but soon became perfection itself!
    I was defeated by a mere child yes but that is because of the saiyan blood inside of me that made me hold back my full power.

tamirtov likes this.
  10. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I was that child.

PerfectCell likes this.
  11. PerfectCell

PerfectCell Member

This can't be!

tamirtov likes this.
  12. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

>:O

13. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

It's now 3 times harder to combine for Boxing SE if you do normal mode now, the rates **** and the gems they give are now +1.

Hard mode on the other hand requires "2 normal keys" and they give +2 gems, but no idea whether the rates are better or you're just purchasing more for no reason at all.

tamirtov and Darkster23 like this.
  14. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Unprofessional af.

Darkster23 likes this.
  15. ZinoUchiha

ZinoUchiha New Member

they down now its sayin server error

16. JiraJipow

JiraJipow Member

Am I the only one who's wondering why we got moonlight valley package 2 instead of moonlight valley package but the update says we should've gotten package1...?
    Or am I just blind and can't find the package??..

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    tamirtov likes this.
  17. Baeleaf

Baeleaf New Member

" what's new " Gourdy . .

Rondo and tamirtov like this.
  18. Rondo

Rondo Member

l0l i'm thinking the same

tamirtov likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.