[7/18/2017] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZinoUchiha

ZinoUchiha New Member

when are servers suppose to be back up?

2. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

6 hours ago

3. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

I call BS on this. This is the same dismissive crap that we dealt with at GamesCampus, and not once did I ever meet, hear from, talk to, or ever again hear mentioned a "distribution team" except when asking after an obviously delayed situation.
    I know you aren't high in the hierarchy Gourdy, so I don't expect you to know everything. But just because we know even less doesn't mean we should let that go, especially when its hard for me to believe there is a separate "team" from the already visibly small main staff. If you have the heuristics to offer the darn event then you should be able to deliver on it in 2 weeks at the most.

I want to say "thanks 4 the info gj" but nothing annoyed me more as an RM then getting an answer that avoids accountability and responsibility, and it still annoys me as a player. I'm not even interested in rushing you or whatever 2-3 person "team" supposedly exists for a job that 1 person can do, I just want the host of this game to care as much as I do.

Starberry, tamirtov and pr0dz like this.
  4. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

@[GM]Gourdy

RedFox Games and Nimonix, you have already taken the low standard of expected updates and made it even lower. RedFox Games says they are tired of seeing games with potential slowly perish, yet continue to do what makes this game fade and perish. In fact, they do worse than what the two previous Rumble Fighter hosts did. The game is on Steam and there is nothing to show for it. Update after update and no balances to the game. No real gameplay updates or changes. Just paid content is added. You guys don't even add free items in the game no more. What's new isn't even new anymore. You're just bringing back boxes, and packages, in a returning fashion. The Korean and North American clients are vastly different when they should be one in the same. There are clearly problem with leadership in both Nimonix and RedFox Games because this is beyond terrible.

It's all here: https://www.playredfox.com/agreement/corporate

This is their commitment to us and themselves, and they are letting us down. Nothing about this update is good and you should all be holding them accountable.

SupWova, Yeezus, BeeBee and 3 others like this.
  5. Makhleb

Makhleb Active Member

When is trading coming out?

tamirtov likes this.
  6. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

It's both companies. Can't blame one without the other. Both are at fault. It's been a year with redfox with no improvements or changes to make the game any better.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    BeeBee likes this.
  7. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Here's my demonstration of the new version of Little Rogue.

Jazztech likes this.
  8. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Is there a difference btw the normal version to this version?

9. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Normal Little Rogue doesn't launch with the V skill, and the shadow wolf from the B skill only has 3 hits compared to this one's 4. Also there are some i-frames here and there, more damage, and a bikini that doesn't exist in the store.

tamirtov likes this.
  10. TearstoLead

TearstoLead Member

Is this on the JP version? I've never seen that map before.

11. Belgabad

Belgabad New Member

I would buy moonlight pack. I mean moonlit eyes, devilish aura and kenpo... but nah. Won´t give you any money, sorry.

Makhleb likes this.
  12. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

u said it trixie

13. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

TIME TO SPEAK UP. FOOK DEEZ AZZ UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL GOTTA FIX W.E DF YALL DOIN @Nimonix AND @GOURDY @REDFOX. WASSUP SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDD

14. TearstoLead

TearstoLead Member

Rest in spaghetti.

tamirtov likes this.
  15. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

its in tb mode but nobody ever puts it on, everyone insists on either putting moon or glac

tamirtov and TearstoLead like this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nobody cares. We want Rumble Fight to be dead. yet it was dead from 2009 when GM Over9000 **** on everyone.

Rumble Fighter has alot of balance. Look fine to me.

Korean and North American, you really wanna know why do they treat differently? Let me tell you, yea the law.
    Korean has their own law, they have better law than we have American law. Yet, we can sue them, because American law are so scruffy charm. What happen to old school game system? Nowaday we have to buy DLC on every ****. North America Rumble Fighter is turning into a DLC styles, but not Gem Fighter due to Korean's law.

Almost all free game are not for free to play, they are pay to win or pay to play. No? Look at Warframe. Warframe is totally free game, but if you crybaby, you end up to pay to win.

RedFox has do nothing with corporate you mention. RedFox did their job to listen us and **** on Nimonix's developer. It's all up to Nimonix's developer.
    Take a good look at this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As proof of this ****.

the one you post are invalid so badly.

BeeBee and Flamekiller like this.
  17. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Hey guys~ Here are my videos on the SFV Samurai and William Tell exocores.

18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ikr. I want them unnerf on everything they have nerfed so far. if they unnerf on everything then it's super balance. If ***** complain about the ******** op then nimonix should've not bother to nerf them just buff others.

19. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Start by un-nerfing Muay Boran....

M4cropod and HumoLoco like this.
  20. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

@[GM]Gourdy

If they can't work together to produce a better game then they should not be working together. If Nimonix is not listening, or even considering what RedFox Games' or the community has to say, then it's a problem. If Nimonix is not working together with RedFox Games to produce a better game for themselves and for us then it is a problem. According to RedFox Games' "About Us" page, they are tired of seeing games with potential die. So RedFox Games knows of Rumble Fighter's potential. It can be implied that they also know what is causing Rumble Fighter to fail. With that being said, I say that if they know this, and still continue to accept things from Nimonix how they are, then they are at fault. Instead of fixing the problems, they let the problems continue. The laws you're talking about do not really matter. Boxes, crates, chests, are to be expected now in lots of games, yet, it does not have to be the only content put into the game. My concern with the game is beyond the boxes, but the overall management of the game from both RedFox Games and Nimonix. In my opinion, Rumble Fighter's core concept is good; however, the people who run this game, as well as, the process for which it is being run is bad.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    BeeBee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.