[7/10/2018] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

LMAO HOW CAN THEY DO THAT MISTAKE

2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I think it's because of the new air panic mechanic that caused Heartseeker to bug

a lot of people, including me, thought it was as a buff to the scroll at first, but after awhile there's no word anywhere in the thread that says that Heartseeker received changes. So it led me to have suspicions that Heartseeker's Jump Z is unintended.

But hopefully, we'll see a Heartseeker buff in the future, like the PPPP having a charge finisher (that was the design used in the scroll contest), recovery buffs, and maybe more range buffs

[​IMG]

toons and tamirtov like this.
  3. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Definitely. Each box has a 50% chance of giving you a rare scroll if they all have equal drop chances, since half of each box's list are rare items.

Shana likes this.
  4. toons

toons Well-Known Member

I don't think it's an equal chance for the rares.

The gold black friday boxes have mostly perms, but the rare stuff had lower rates.

Shana likes this.
  5. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I know, but the rare stuff also didn't encompass half the list of items you could get from those boxes. That was more like 2/3rds Shop Items, or maybe even 3/4ths. These Orichalcum boxes each have close to half their item list dedicated to rare items, which is... well... really, really rare for a Rumble Fighter box.

Of course, I did say "If they all have equal drop chances," because Nimonix has proven time and time again that they're super greedy, incompetent, and have absolutely AWFUL communication skills. I know companies need to have some secrets to surprise their customers, but at this stage, they need to stop being so discrete and just let us know up front what the rates are for items in ALL the boxes, what plans they have for the game, what their actual philosophy on balance is, and what plans they have for the two non-standard classes who seem to never get anything new (especially Android, who desperately needs new clothes and low-cost exocores.)

MightyGunvolt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.