3 years rewind new maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hi RedFox,

What is the reason you can not release and translate such small maps like Hainan and Qingdao and need at least 3 years to add a new content and skip the order of content giving us small portions of no use in general term? Now you are stretching more than Acclaim the release date of a map and players are not happy.

To rewind 3 years vs K, we are behind 2 maps and Qingdao 1 system call Moorim-dong, plus plenty of clothes and weapons. I am not going to remember other things we lack from events, but let us see what we miss.

Because you release portions of the new content we are stuck behind with many things. One of the thing we **** big time is our total damage that we need in pve and pvp. You made it impossible to access the new weapons and last relics due lack of UTs in game, but in the meantime K have the blue weapons. How we suppose to fight the new content you add it in dungeons if you skip what was before in K and did not give us the events of free UTs and other content like Hainan relics ? You got ahead of your time and add new dungeon content and KL update before we get new items in order. One e.g. is Black Monks dungeon that is not yet revamp. What you release in BM, GC, Icy was after Hainan + what Hainan provide in terms of items in K.

New update in Kunlun is linked to guardian new guardian clothes and deco, again we have none pve or pvp.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Qingdao
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ornaments :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Relics we miss :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bags :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

So :
    You skip elementary content and got ahead of time and release portion after elementar content with no additional items. Because of this we are now in chaos with game content. Let us get to the core :

- Icy Dungeon after revamp everybody gave up to do it. If we would have more damage boost by the items we did not get in time, plenty of people would get the new epithets and new things provided by dungeon. Now it is a pain to farm it, due the increase hardness and plenty of time you need to farm it. Also there is a problem with drop rate that is not fixed. @Floricel can sum up everything about it.
    - Golden Castle after revamp, warriors needs 3x time than chi kung role to bother with that dungeon, so another close hole, not to mention the price of the tickets. Maybe in K you farm fast the gold, but in here you can not afford to make 20 runs unless you farm 3 months. Warriors also have bad time in Potala red revamp. If you are going to make the game to be play only by chi kung role in the future, please tell us ahead in order not to do useless warriors and erase that role.
    -Black Monks, not yet revamp, another 1/3 thing and an e.g. how not to implement a game content. I like the thing well done, meaning make the things till the end, not stop at 1/3. Again, if you got passes from endless camping you get 1/3 of things you could have get if the revamp content would be carried to the end.
    -Kunlun mobs after revamp : insane farming and mobs damage vs what items we have in game. If you would have on the critical bug (Chrismas) that would be close to K damage of Kunlun mobs. This is another e.g. of portion release without having the proper items to fight the monsters. Also the drop rate vs everything else you have to put up to fight the mobs is too low.
    - Hainan - there is no calendar for release.
    - Qingdao - there is no calendar for release.
    - Moorim-dong - there is no calendar for release.
    - New content add to Infinite Dungeon like K (3 years ago) - not yet disclosure.

4. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

This there any way for the community to help Redfox with translating/testing, because I think there are enough players that love this game so much that we would love to help to keep the game alive. I for example would be willing to help as much as possible to keep this awesome game alive. I have met so many great players and friends that I breaks my heart seeing players wandering around aimlessly, since there is no new content for them.

MinnesotaSlays and rashbrasil like this.
  5. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

I got answer are rare drop thats why.for kl, but arrived all be rare drop. So my $ are rare too:)

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Now that I see how many UT those items need, I am glad we don't have that here yet, and we should praise every day for not having it.

MinnesotaSlays and JaydenLi like this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Sometimes I do not know what to say anymore, I am tore between the desire to wipe out 9d RedFox and put all K or give countless more chances to improve the things we have and to make another 9d. All needs dedication and love for this game. As Min said above, some people really love this game and wants it to help it stay alive. But I think it is not enough. We need to push RedFox more to make it better.

rashbrasil likes this.
  8. Fafurion

Fafurion New Member

I hope they'll also add "ancient moonlight" weapons.

9. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

Why u dont go to play in Kr server than complain all the time? u wont get what u want even if u keep crying in forum all the time u just gonna get ignored, you complain about dmg, how ppl monopolize bosses or map but did u asked ur self how hard they worked on get good gear? or do u want everything easy? if is like that go put some thousands of dolars and get it, even with new updates do u think will be easy get all that gear? i hope you are not the person who say there is nothing to do in the server, cuz u all can go farm icy epi, loulan epi, do daily infi dung, and alot more stuff to do ah, and if u complain about warrior are bad for some dungeons, well is cuz dont have enought gear , cuz with a helaer "healer too is physical" can make loulan dungeon "golden castle" in 13 mins alone without have a nuker or hyb helping full run, if you cant do it is cuz u are weak and just complain about your weakness, and i hope you dont start to talk about the game is about do the things in team, cuz you could farm everything in game already but you are here complaining, im still waiting when you gonna leave this server to go the server of some of ur friends was making which will be alot better than this

Perfection and JaydenLi like this.
  10. Moraru990

Moraru990 New Member

u must be an autofarmer not banned:)

Dragy likes this.
  11. Moraru990

Moraru990 New Member

all updated come whit less drop rate and whit updated mobs hp and powerfull in dungeons, wen u was last time to see that?
    to doing a weekend in incy dor 3 beads drop its crazy

12. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

you should not know how to play, i were farming kl bosses from the start update even if took me 2 hrs kill 1 boss, plus you have to know how to make money too and you come with the sht of auto farmer haha, learn to make deals with ppl and always try have what they need in that way u can make money and gear up even if u dont put real money in game =)

JaydenLi likes this.
  13. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Preach it my dude, 100% respect and agree with this!!

14. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

Been saying this for a while...why so many contents are skipped over?..why implement content that has previous chapters that was left out or half or maybe event 1/3 the content ingame.
    the Free UT event was to make sure that everyone would gear up for whats to come
    new relics and weapon orns were to make sure we don't take 4hrs to kill 1 mob in incoming Hainan map
    BM revamp was to make sure that all the cap levels are geared and can actually farm without being 1shot by starting mobs
    theres 2 more upgrades to the OP deco that came before LLGC revamp
    Bloodsea deco has an upgrade that was skipped
    the Qingdao weapons were skipped...could farm red base weapons in KL with x2 better base dmg than repel weaps and farm the upgrade mats in Hainan and upgrade with 100% to blue one.
    so many items and content just uselessly skipped because the hunt for UT in RF makes more profit than release good content

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

First, we can not play on Korean server, western players are banned to play, second I do not complain, I state the facts. What I want is for this game to be improved.

It is not about to be weak or so, it is about making a playable environment for all. To be strong means help others, not being alone and have ”dog” eat ”dog” mentality of @JaydenLi promoting on the Yin server. You are strong together, when other can access the basic things like weapon, relics and gear with what is call acceptable effort. Having knowledge and money to buy your way out to eat other ”dogs” players and then call them weak because they did not spend thousand of $ on something that suppose to be free to start with is an insult.

As the images show, K is the premium version of this game, while we have a broken and time/money consuming version that do not benefit the game in the future. If this will go on like this either RF will have to give up the game or will die. Simple like that.

Last, do not start to tell me what to do, it is just your wishing thinking, you can not enforce your way out on me. I am free to think and do what I want unless I broke the game rules, which I did not. Freedom of speech and debate on ideas, sharing ways to do things makes the progression and innovation flooding. Not all have what it takes to do this. Leadership it is about having a vision, a plan and make other follow, not to promote the wrong mentality on the server that certain people are strong because of money and back-up and the rest are weak because they can not access it.It is very easy to pull the money in the game and buy your way out and then disregard the rest call them names or weak ”dogs”. On long term this mentality will backfire you.

DaRagged1 likes this.
  16. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

Just buy a account use a vpn and now u are able to play in KR like ur friends who translate or give the info from KR, even if they are not in Korea they can play so u can do the same =)

Well i can say the same, im free to say what i want, you all have acces to everything in game you just dont want to farm daily for them like infinite dung points to get The UT which everyone needs you are free to do it daily with your differents characters if you preffer say its impossible or hard is not my problem.

just need to ask this atleast do u have heavely yellow dragon deco? i hope you have it cuz you look like you dont invest $$ in this game and you only farm, that item is ONLY crafteable u dont need $$$ to get it and it makes a huge difference , and no one can monopolize things to dont let u craft it

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The friends from SR discord that gives info are Ks, not using a VPN and also they have a blog in K. If you look on the images of K, we are talking a step into the future regarding UTs and decos. New KL update came in RF only with one deco, while in K came with 2 more (plus other items), one for pvp and one for pve that have a lot more damage. While we got same mobs as K we did not get the same items to fight them. This is what I talk about. Also while we have to buy the pvp relics and UTs, they got a free event to get them, another point that I outline.

It is not about who farms more, who gave more money or do more for 9Dragons, or know more, or who is much stronger, it is about doing this game better for all and change the toxic mentality of talion into helping others, while getting rid of the interest group that keep this game in ”dark” age. I can not reproach you did not help new people, Scannor, cause you did, but you and I have other mentality and opinions on this game, which I respect also.

I do not sell items via intermediaries for profit or want to make ”victims” in pvp and call others ”dogs” or monopolize bosses, or enter some groups to get free items or kiss someone to get something out or have an interest. I am at the point where I want to be and do the things I want to do. My intention is to change the game into a better one, where all have fair chances and a better gaming experience.

18. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

its the same people like this that will cry about Item Mall and other contents.
    all other games give you an option, 9D RF only gives you 2 options..play and farm with no lifer mentality or pay your way to the top while KR gives you the things you will need and helps ingame play.

19. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

so bored type to you, go try change the world than a game is more usefull, u wont get the updates when u want , they have to pay for the updates and then work on translate so ofc they will put the updates how they want when they want and when they can, i want to change something go and buy red fox or better make ur own server if want it be perfect as u want

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Wishful thinking again. I will always be here, not a chance. Change is necessary.

foryang2018 and TouchMyTralala like this.