1v1ers are the best at the game

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Ayato, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Saiiyuki

Saiiyuki Well-Known Member

You call 1v1ers a "1 trick pony" yet you're desperately defending the use of stats and a backguard to determine who's the better player.

I don't need a flat map or blacktop to beat you. If neither of us use handicaps you won't win regardless the map. When handicaps I might drop a game or two before violating you.

And lol at you think I care about the game to pay you for a fight LMFAO. You can have that no skill win. Was done with this yesterday. Dunno why it's still going on.

2. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL are you saying 90 crit won me the game? So do you admit when a player has a back guard you're utter sht? LOL

3. Saiiyuki

No the 90 crit and the backguard won you the game. I'm saying with you using handicaps I might drop a game or two before tossing you around like the rag doll you are before you are regardless what you use.

4. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is if we rematch and you use 90 more crit than me you will win 9-5, yeah?

5. Saiiyuki

Don't own the spoonfeed stats most of ypu gwers have. But If I used high stars like you gwers in a 1v1 with non 1v1ers you probably wouldn't get more than 3 rounds.

Are you saying you're "complete utter sht" without stats and a backguard then?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  6. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Did we not match stats LOL I fail to see what's wrong, we know dam well 90 crit won't do more than 300 dmg LOL

7. Saiiyuki

If we "matched stats" then you wouldn't have had 14 more SPD and 90 more crit than I did. And I appreciate you not answering my question.

8. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

It was 30-, no? I knew you were gonna use excuses you didn't complain once about the stats while fighting til you lost..

9. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Quick question for you two: why are you guys still going back and forth? The 1v1 is over correct? Then that's the end of discussion, if he had somewhat of an advantage then oh well, don't worry bout it. @Saiiyuki I'm pretty sure you realize by now that neither of your wins would mean anything, and hear me out on this: It's.Just. A. Game. No need for this to continue, if you want a rematch that's fine but this whole back and forth is getting annoying to read.

Tl;dr version: Shut up the 1v1 is over, you both have better things to do with your lives. Sai I have too much respect for you to just sit here and let you waste your time arguing. Look no offense but advantage or not wether you won or took an L don't mean sht. It's just a game.

10. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Shut up ^.

11. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Nawh everyone is biased because they're all 1v1ers lol. The rules were 30- and I did 30-, I didn't check my crit though so they think that 9% to do 50% more damage won the game. We both had back guards but because shes a 1v1er who's only good at btop no backguard it's an advantage to me LULZ

12. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

K I'm done trolling, take this L fams pce

13. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

You had more SPD?

14. ZxZTheLoves

Well mistakes happen, but you both need to cut this sht out. I honestly don't give a fck wether you won cause of crit. You both had backguards and were on random maps so neither of you have the right to complain.

Grow up and maybe I will.

15. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

woah why would I complain when I won wtf ='(

16. ZxZTheLoves

While you may not be complaining the others are. To be honest you had no business calling her out in the 1st place, you were basically starting beef for no reason.

17. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Thing is I didn't call her out LOL

18. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

I thought you were nice but this isn't the right approach lol. Does it harm you that we keep talking? I'm sure we're just entertaining people that look here lol

19. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

20. ZxZTheLoves

It's actually annoying, I don't mean to be a buzzkill but stuff like this why there's so much toxicity in the 1v1 community.