❀ KYOTO ❀

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by quanisgod, Nov 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Clazziquai

Clazziquai Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

gl not sucking

2. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

CosmicAmbassador and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

If you have a problem you add me Soul. There is no need to be throwing false claims like this without any evidence, add me and we can sort things out and see if it really is one of my members doing you wrong. Cause you really being lame tbh.

4. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

I need to see you in my office.

5. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

aaaa

6. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Nah no, I aint adding you so you can see whenever Im on just to fire up wireshark, at first I thought yall was chill but nawh u ngas r straight ddosing powerhouses. Everytime your kind in the same room sht happens. Ima pass my evaluation of yall its final af. Thats my final say, good luck and good bye quit the ddos crap yall do. Oh and dont be mistaken, aint nobody wanna join kyoto, atleast I dont, wouldnt want to in a mill years fam, that guild isnt the type Id like to join especially if thats how yall act. Make a “people that legit dont wanna join “ section #GuildLifeDontMatter.

Went from me joining the “they ddos” joke to actually experiencing it for no reason, ofcourse ima think yall ddos for real now. Thats gg af.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  7. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

People stay talking about accusations and **** I don't understand . People like you shouldn't be on forums spreading all these false stuff. When all you gotta do is add me I don't care if you're in my room or not. My guild is my temple you have to show any evidence nor names of people you suspect of the ddos. Don't taint my guild without some proof. #KUCKFYOTO #OpinionsHAHAHAHA

8. McREEEEEEEEE

McREEEEEEEEE Clean Up Crew

Listen Ebay i was finna let you live but since you wanna get out of line then i got a red dot on your forehead with your PnB Rock neck having ass face and if u really talkin bout pulling up to my boy ketose crib then try it because i aint live too far from him either so we can all meet up and have a swell time buddy!

Attached Files:

• ebay.jpg
      ebay.jpg
      File size:
      94.6 KB
      Views:
  9. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

10. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

First of all, its my first time accusing your “temple”. Whats not to understand that clearly someone idfc who, is hitting ngas off. No ones spreading anything, funny thing is I WAS TOLD TO AVOID YALL.. and peopke always say I hate kyoto ngas etc. im not adding you, at all. Im not gonna show proof of anything, all im saying is, **** that noise fam something not adding up clearly.

11. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Wha— nga ketose is my friend how many times I gotta say that you buck tooth swaggle neck bootle lipped lukin- lemme stop. I dont even know yall, I try to avoid yall like I was told to by many others, and this is prob what they meant either way im not with it im out of tht.

12. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

Stop commenting on my forums. Youre just saying lies and hurting guild rep. Go somewhere else my friend. If you want to avoid us. Do what you want,but avoid my thread to. Appreciate it.

13. McREEEEEEEEE

McREEEEEEEEE Clean Up Crew

damn you sure were waiting for that reply buddy! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well cant help it if you're actually triggered. Best of luck in your endeavors friend, you're gonna need it.

14. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

First impression of kyoto: lit, looks chill and new
    Second impression : I was told to avoid them, idk why but I guess ill do that
    Third impression: Whoa so many people saying the members are jerks damn, better not talk to them
    Fourth impression: whoa why am I constantly losing wifi for good amounts of time whenever im in a kyoto room.. wtf.. guess ill let it go for now
    Fifth impression: yo keto, some1 hitting me off i think can you ask your leader
    Sixth: im convinced.

BJJFromGJJ and McREEEEEEEEE like this.
  15. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

Get off my forums. You have no right here lmao. What you do is log on forums then you try to accuss kyoto of ddos okay.

16. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

[​IMG]
    Yall not even good at lying.... stop ddosing. Im not posting anymore but if you keep it up I’ll make sure to make everyone aware. Literally all you have to do is fix the issue that MANY people talk about. Im not the only one.

17. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

u seem more and more hurt with each post

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  18. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

Cause I won't check if you don't have evidence you have nos s of threats or anything compared. No one is going to believe without evidence if you want me to ask, You add ME AND YOU ASK about the issue Don't go on forums spreading **** bro. Thats not helping anything. Next time come to me.You're petty. I'm quan if you need to ask for someone buddy.

19. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I dont have to add you in-game when theres also a pm feature on the forums. Why would I have to add you ingame. AND I ASKED LIKE 6 TIMES not my problem you aint care. No ones petty if anything its sad that you can even keep up this “argument” long enough without any proper clarity.

20. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

You talk about many people. Then Revolt the age of Kyoto is here be aware. If you don't like it add me we talk about it. Dont **** on my guild name. Youre annoying fella. Tell these "MANY" people to add me and Ill take in the though. #KUCKFYOTO #KyoTOERA