Wu-Tang Warrior Build. What's Different from GC?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by bonebreaker60, Apr 14, 2016.

1. bonebreaker60

bonebreaker60 New Member

So obviously we have a new stat system so the old GC max str some dex and very little con doesn't work anymore. So as a new WT war I need help on my build because I've heard a few different things. I am a FD9 right now.

My current base stats are 40 con, 200 dex and about 90 str. My master told me to go 3 dex/1 str every level and told me to put 40 con. I think 40 con seems like a bit too much and he told me to grind on orange level mobs. Before we only use to grind on green. He said by the time I am on FC I should put 100 con which sounds like way to much con for anything.

This other player I met told me to leave con 8 and put 2 str/ 2 dex.

So which build is a good build for a warrior? I know dex is very important now since my attacks miss so much, but how important are def and dodge these days? Does def still have the same importance it had back on GC? Also does dodge still as big of a factor as it use to be?

In the end how should I manage out my dex and str and how should I handle my con? Because later on wouldn't I just have leech on my weapon and have a leech party so con shouldn't be that big of an issue right?

2. Dromi

Dromi Member

as far as ive noticed str is a tertiary stat..:) primary being dex and secondary con, if you use the dragon weapon u need not almost any str, just max dex asap then split betwen con and str, with more on the con side since con here gives more def then str, most warriors keep str at weapon req not more

3. 12thDG

12thDG Member

2dex 1con 1 str. Or put all dex till max and after that 3 con and 1 str.. .

4. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

You can go w.o con with max dex and rest str till icy. Icy is pvp map. You can go on with cap str/dex no con die in 1hit build, and you ll have fast grind with some interruptions on the way;).
    Or...

5. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

your stats sould like this...before 2nd role put 40 cons/ess and wis just put 10-12 for stones/dex ratio must be 3/1 per lvl..nevermind the str cuz your using dragon weapons......with thats stats you can grind even on orange mobs..my character can grind even on dark red mobs which is 6-8 lvl higher

6. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

on 2nd role put 100 cons cuz mobs are way tougher now...max dex...ess and wis still on 10-12..when you max dex now is the time to max str...you need def and dodge in liadong/icy/tibet