New Season 1v1 Thread So far eZ

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Ajani, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Ricooo

Ricooo New Member

you did beat ajani but he also beat u

2. Ricooo

Ricooo New Member

and rage is op

3. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

Yea he has problems you cant tell him nothing

4. Saiiyuki

Saiiyuki Well-Known Member

If you don't jump off the map or refuse to fight a scroll the moment the match starts then you cannot strip someone of their win/score after the match is said and done. If he beat yu with rage then so be it. He beat you with the scroll. You can't take back rounds after the match is over and done because you don't approve of his scroll selection lmao. Regardless, Rage is on the same tier as Electro. Although Rage may hit a bit harder the base fundamental advantage is in favor of Electro.

And I don't see how you can throw such a fuss over a scroll. Didn't you tell Branz not even a week ago that he was trash because he beat you with Electro? And in turn you retailiated by using Zin Karate.

But now you're using it but you're going to bash whoever zuck is for using Rage?

Scrolls give certain advantages yes but removing rounds from a player after the match is said and done because you dislike the scroll or find it difficult to fight is just salt/fraudulence.

It's 2016. #Adapt

5. DoeGotShwag

DoeGotShwag Active Member

I don't get how people complain about a scroll like Rage when there's scrolls like Mystic arts, electro, akido, eagle, etc. that are way more annoying and op to deal with

6. Saiiyuki

Mystic Arts and Electro yeah. Eagle Claw and Aikido aren't even that hard to beat. Especially the latter. It has like 0 block stun lol.

As for Rage, all you have to do is constantly win neutral. It's a heavy linear hitter. If you stay at an angle in neutral you win.

7. xVirr

xVirr Active Member

ahahah sai initiated her nerd talk here we go

8. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

Listen ''Mrs Andriod Queen gtfo out of my 1v1 thread and i 3-0ed branz he used zin k garbage and rage is extremely op why df are u even on my thread lol you nerd who df studies a 1v1 scroll take the l James 9-1ed u garbage

9. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

''The Only reason james beat me was because he used volador when it first came out'' Yea stfu garbage

10. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

ikr she really needs to just quit rf and move on in life shes like 22

11. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

But anyways zuck 5-3 series u ez

12. Saiiyuki

I lost to a scroll the week it came out. Not only that you're bashing me about losses that happened almost a year ago. The scroll isn't even a problem like it was for me anymore because i now know the match-up.

You're complaining about Rage when it's been released since OGP and you lost using a scroll that came out a month and a half ago. If you don't know the Rage meta by now just retire.

Apparently the same "nerd" who studies how fast a scroll can block.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  13. Saiiyuki

I didn't even say that. You started pestering me asking if Airo beat me 1-9 and I said "Yeah. Volador had just came out and I didn't know how to fight it."

V
    olador wasn't the only reason he won but it played a heavy factor. By the time he started switching to Wing Chun/Hitman it didn't even really matter after how frustrated I was with because I was losing to a scroll I didn't know and how well he spaced with Volador. It wasn't until I had Branz show me the meta that I learned to fight it and actually got a win on it.

But I took my L's with dignity. I didn't post on the forums and complain about how unfair it was and try to fraud like somebody.

[​IMG]

14. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

Holy **** this thread went 0-100 real quick.

15. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

Damn.

16. NoChillAiro

NoChillAiro Member

Lmfao, idk why my name in here but let's get this **** started boi sai i let you beat me cuz u asked to rematch me like 4 times in one day LMA0,Then i stopped using volador after 2 sets cuz u kept asking roid head if it was "A+" tier after i sauced u L0L

17. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

You simply took the L you got ezed by james you lost james many other times than that lmfao ''Mrs Andriod Queen'' And if i fruad why you posting on my thread man

18. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

And what do u mean L i was simply saying rage is op df u mean fruad 7-1 series my mans james did u well everytime he joins the room you leave hella fast

19. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

ikr fr

20. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

Edited