Returning Player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myfirstnuke, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Myfirstnuke

Myfirstnuke New Member

Hey everyone, I'm a returning player here, had a main healer called Myfirst_nuke (on Acclaim and G1) and My1st_nuke (on GC).

Not sure if anyone here remembers me. Was surprised to see other old 9D players like Fullneo and the likes still on the forums. (I was always a lurker on the forums, never posted much, just played). Hell, even saw someone mention good old Prophet in another thread, who was my first master and I was his first student if that gives you any idea of how old of a returning player I am.

Was just wondering if this game is still even active? How much has the game changed? Just reading through the threads here have given me an idea that it's almost a completely new game. Seems we finally got that long coveted KR system and auction house? I'll miss the good old days of putting up a stand in Hefei

So, is it worth getting back into the old grind fest? This game always had a special place in my heart for some reason... probably because I played it so much during my childhood, it's really weird not being able to let go of this extremely out dated MMO right?

2. ahauhell

ahauhell New Member

Sup Myfirstnuke from what i see ingame its mostly Hefei alts and some normal player Stands the server Population is meh from my exp. the league im part of doesn't go over the 20% buff idk abt others but it seems there only the pvp players and ppl that dont have much time cus of work still playing. After the 2x Weekend some players returned but its mostly wore off allrdy. I cant see the game surviving another 6months or so not with the probs some roles have if they dont change those fast. Ck hyb are affected with overflow i ?think?. Theres a thread somewhere in the discussion part of the forum so prop read that first. And the next bigger update is announced for July so...

Edit: im not really active on the forum myself just want to warn u beforehand that the game will not survive when it goes on like that. I really enjoy the game but can't really fault ppl for quitting the dmg's allrdy done.

Spite likes this.