Letter to all 9Dragons lovers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodJustice, Feb 5, 2016.

1. BloodJustice

BloodJustice New Member

Hi guys,

I'm a Vietnamese guy and today in my free time while we're all waiting for this sv, I have something to talk to everyone who loves this game from the 1st day it was born like me:

After exploring many different 9D servers (both official and private, different language versions too), I see 1 big problem is that there're so many people have mistake in their own feelings: They always say they want to be back to 9D Acclaim because it was good, and they hope new opening servers should follow the same way.

But let's take a look closer to see why we love 9D Acclaim: because it was the 1st time u challenged a new dungeon, the 1st time u dropped 1 rare item, the 1st time u were excited to test a new skill just learnt from clan, etc. Yes it was the feeling mixed by many "1st time" memories:rolleyes: but 9D is 10 years old now, many of us have gained a lot of experience already so that excitement no longer exists, maybe u haven't dropped the best item but u know every-single-items dropped in game and how to get it; u haven't run the hardest dungeon in the current server u're playing but u had already done it so many times in other servers.:oops:

Also back to 10 years ago, not many 3D MMORPGs with good graphic and came with true Martial Arts theme, so 9D is like a new wind passed through your life and attracted all Kung-fu lovers, wars between opponents, support and love from the others who u really trusted in game and called them 'brothers-sisters'; the population was crazily high compares to now ofc! Think about all 9D official + private servers nowadays, any of them can do the same thing? I guess NONE.:(

We missed 9D Acclaim because it was our FIRST LOVE, we love it because it was new, and it was beautiful but also unfinished:cool:; that's what we want: Memories - what was disappeared forever with the time passed like every party has to end:(, we don't love it because its gameplay features, so please don't make a mistake between them, life has changed alot since then, nowadays not many people can enjoy the missing contents and also spend too much time for gaming, let's accept this bitter but also true truth: not only 9Dragons, but we're also old now.:oops:

So lastly, I just want to talk to all 9D lovers: whatever u're planning to do: opening your pri sv, looking for a new sv to join, or suggesting idea to a sv--> please firstly understand your own feeling first, don't make a mistake in your own feeling, so u won't waste your time searching but never get back what u really want.:)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I don't play from 1-2 years so a lot of things will be new to me xD Especially in this version :eek:

Captainpack likes this.
  3. BloodyHands786

BloodyHands786 New Member

VERY WELL PUT!
    BRAVO!

Seriously, I have been thinking EXACTLY the same way. Because of those memories and wanting to relive those memories, i am still here playing after 10 years. We all have things to run away from in our lives temporary, or relieve our stress, or ignore some of our problems and put ourselves in a "Happy memory" or "Happy Part our lives". Sounds weird.

4. LadyAngel

LadyAngel Member

Each version i played has given me sweet memories to take with me to the next. I treasure them all and i am willing to make new memories to treasure once more :)

5. wildman080

wildman080 New Member

i couldnt put it any other way

OMGKuan and Captainpack like this.
  6. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

<
    When I started back in the old days I was able to grind for 18 hr a day but my health is bad had a hart attack and 3 strokes and a brain Aneurysm and a pace maker and other stuff.i'm 62-- then now in 2018 and I'm 64 now and still kicking. years old now and still love 9D look forward to seeing everyone in game

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    suvanah, Despised, Dorkst3r and 5 others like this.
  7. BloodJustice

BloodJustice New Member

I hope all of us can find a part of our old memories in this sv (it maybe the final server I will join for 9D- my last hope) and also gain more new sweet memories to remember about 1 of the best games, 1 of the best life events I've ever had :)

8. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

lol, if you didn't grind for 18 hrs a day you probably wouldn't have anything wrong with you now.

Captainpack likes this.
  9. wildman080

wildman080 New Member

I will keep playing till it dies all the way were there is no servers left

10. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I can't believe what S*** you type.

Acclaim ripped everyone off just before pulling the plug.
    I guess your memory is bad, but I remember just before they closed, there was Items in the IM that cost 1 Acclaim coin (Deliberate mistake? I believe so) then all the people who had purchased them had their accounts banned until they payed the full price.

Some people payed hundreds to get their accounts un-banned, then a couple of months later 9d closed down promising us that the database would be transferred to G1.

Then they tried to blackmail G1 by asking them for money for the database.

Oh and lets not forget the $200 decos they was selling months before the close.

Acclaim days were good because the game was fresh, and the players were good people.

Acclaim as a publisher were modern day crooks, and as for their professionalism, that amounted to answering any question with 'soon' the game still has bugs 10 years later that were being fixed 'soon'

Best thing about acclaim was players like Warda doing GM's work for them. A bit like what FullNeo was at GC.

Captainpack and Spite like this.
  11. Sponk

Sponk Member

Uhh... What? They were less professional than G1. Just because you made most of your 9d memories there doesn't mean they were professional. Hell, even their support was going to turn into item mall spenders only.

itsthem likes this.
  12. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I remember I bought acclaim coins and never received them, so after a few days passed without any response to my ticket, I opened a dispute with Paypal, that acclaim failed to respond too.

I won the dispute and had the refund I was entitled to, the next time I tried to log into 9 dragons my account had been banned.

Now that's some professionalism right there, the only reason I ever got my account back was because I told people what had happened to me on the forums of their newest game at the time, Spellborn, and the potential players on that forum were disgusted.

Captainpack likes this.
  13. mafishname

mafishname New Member

i'm one of the ppl u played with b4 , HD-Goddess the sf nuker. it was always a pleasure playing 9d with u
    hope ur doing fine , lets meet again in-game

Captainpack likes this.
  14. ScunnerFu

ScunnerFu New Member

I first played it with "Persistent Worlds" who had it before "Acclaim"! That is what I wish for because it was better than what Acclaim gave us.

15. PersianLord

PersianLord New Member

9dragons acclaim had no hacks ... Anyone caught get banned ... i remember ppl found some auto buff generator to max their buffs and that program would get ban with a update within a week ... acclaim worked hard to keep hacks out... it was pure hard grind and war which made it fun ... sooon as 9dragon sold like 90% left cause Vietnamese took over with 5bucks a KG stack ... it change to KG waar no more fun!! If this company keeps hacker out i would love to join in again!!