Chi Breathing - Cannot attack-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pepsta83, Mar 16, 2016.

?

Do you want to be able to attack when Chi breathing is up?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

Ok, so i've been playing 9D for a long time now.. years... never before have i been more upset. and yes i was a paying customer just FYI,

My accounts are gone from GC - started over for the 2nd time then - thats fine - i accepted it.

But now your telling me that i cannot attack when chi breathing is up and REDFOX is FORCING me to do chi breathing if i want to attack/farm collectables/finish quests/level up skills........are you friggin kidding me!?

And support telling me its working as intended and closes the ticket!? excuse me!?

Who's great idea was this huh?

I think i speak for the other OCD related players that would like to do just about everything possible, forcing me into the next levels (GC -> OC etc etc) is silly and i would like this reverted back to letting me play as i like to - not forcing me!

I would like to hear other players thoughts on this + why or why not?

2. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Very annoying when it happens towards end of dungeon & cuts into your loot time. Not that there's any good drops anyway haha.

DENZJE likes this.
  3. xFlyingArtx

xFlyingArtx New Member

That chi breathing terms good enough to decrease the players who want to exploited the game by let the character stuck in any levels cap to get better drops on bosses or dungeon as well :p

4. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

since when is repeating a dung for better drops considered an exploit? It would be no different than creating a char - lvl up - run dungs - delete the char and repeat....

5. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Why RF Games FORCING ME to click my mouse/keyboard while Im playing 9Dragons?! Please make official grind bot/skill bot(oh we have called autotrainer)/Auto chat respond system/auto pvp/auto loot/auto brain working. That should be enough (never enough for that kind of people) to stare brainless at the screen while bot doing rest. It's Play2Win! No pain no gain.
    About OCD people and your thread OP. If you dont like something dont force yourself playing anymore.

6. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

i guess this server is full with retarded people, just the replies on most of the topics make me sick...
    chi breath should not stop you from what you was doing or force you to lvl up and if any thing the OP wrote wont convince you then do it for one reason only:
    if i PAY for item mall passes and half way through my dungeon i can not finish due to chi breath then i got scammed out of my money.. the person that implemented this should hang him self -.-
    also, there is no way you will be able to farm icy palace for lets say icy banner mats with this drop rate and not be able to stay IM12 to do so

Back12345 and Barbaric like this.
  7. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

Good to see some smart players putting in positive responses and yes i expected the trolls as well...

please keep giving your responses and updating the post - it will help us to get traction in the right direction.

8. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

No.
    Attacking while at 100% at cheng 12 just creates an inflated economy.

9. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

inflated economy? can you please explain how exactly?
    Economy in this game is normally effected by supply and demand however there are those players who seem to think that asking whatever they like is fine as well....

10. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

bumping this

11. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

Can we at least get a REDFOX person to advise accordingly if this can be something added to be changed (if possible) in the next major patch or why not? even Acclaim used to at least put their 2 cents in the forums...

12. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

i am afraid they will never reply, also they will not change it or listen to their community / paying customers.
    they are fine with the (broken) game as it is, they adopted every single bug and exploit there is since the beginning of acclaim
    even tho many after them fixed those bugs/exploits if they where game breaking...
    for redfox it is all ok as long as item mall be working and money keeps coming from kids that have to prove some thing in a game because real life is to hard to deal with ;)

Spite likes this.
  13. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

You can sit for 3 years farming letters at FC 12.
    How does that not create an inflated economy?
    If it doesn't create an inflated economy, it creates an unhealthy one.
    Flooding the market with excess items is never good. It just devaluates the items and eventually gold itself.

14. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

When you are in chi breathing, after about 3-5 seconds or the last kill you cannot attack anyone. I don't think you could even go into a dungeon or fight a boss during chi breathing.

15. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

ye, good thing attendance does not flood the market with BE's and lucky that no one makes 10-20 chars to collect them....
    if you are so obsessed with letters for passes and think that would ruin the economy i guess you never played this game in to the high HG lvls and never had to farm your hermit gear with everlasting stones, didn't need a icy banner and never needed to farm mats in temple for HG weap / bead of chaos & bead of rising..... because with the rate we have now, and not be able to stay at a certain lvl.. you will never see those items EVER ;)

Blitzcronk likes this.
  16. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

Kind of pointless to have the forum then if RF doesn't want to acknowledge anything let alone respond. I can understand if they did then yes it would open up a S***storm of crap to which they would then have to deal with.

But since they have just taken over the game, not fixed anything, added in some events and more items into item mall - then only 1 thing can be said. Someone had a good idea to buy this and set it up cheap to make some $$$$, once it stops making $$$ then bye bye again... RF not passionate about the game. They just want a quick buck... thats fine i can play along too then...

17. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

If they wanted to force people to level up, they should have just removed Chi Breathing all together. Like they have at Losing Self 12 to Gathering Chi 1.

Most annoying thing at the moment is that you cannot use anything while the Chi Breath icon is flashing on your screen. If you are almost dead on the last mob, you need to run like crazy and hope you don't get killed. Because all skills including heal cannot be used. Only thing working is Lightfoot. I already had to revive one person who got killed running towards a safe spot to do his chi breathing.

Veltaine likes this.
  18. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

This right here, is an issue.

19. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I already quited this bugged pay2wind sh1t but from time to time check it and i am wondering why is ppl playeing that and even more why they are paying for that. But nvm i wanted to tell that imagine that you want farm something like boss from CC or items from dungeons ppl are fcked with this drop rate they need to kill it hundred times to get something and you took them last possibility to reapeatly farm that cuz they will be too high. ( don t tell me that there is no Boss limitation because if fboss is not colored there is not drop)

I can t find emoticon who is clapping or thumbs up . But if i would i would like to give them to you :)

PlayeR and Spite like this.
  20. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

Just because you gave me a response - doesn't mean i am to sit here and take it..... and FYI the response was "working as intended.. the ticket has now been closed"

At least give me the reason behind WHY it has been done this way. Normally to backup a decision made in relation to gameplay (regardless what people may think) it is IN YOUR BEST PRACTICE (developers , GM's etc) to at the very least explain why it is the way it currently is?

And please dont say because we felt like it, or previous developers did it, because i have been playing since Acclaim days, hence my disgust as to why RF would implement such a thing.

Am i asking for too much when i say i would like an explanation? at least help me to see the other side of why you guys did this??

Spite likes this.