Things about 9D that you don't know

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OMGKuan, Feb 4, 2016.

1. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

This post concerns things in-game that most players, new and old, don't know...for example, equipping a sword in peace mode allows you to collect drops much faster in dungeons AND...

2. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

SMWD weapons are speed rated and that speed is a global variable modifier (you will actually get to cast buffs, skills, etc. faster, getting more out of that 10x4 or 12x10 AND

3. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

OC1 quest Slippery Jack, the Herbalist Gloves from Q are hands down the highest balance rated weapon in-game with a balance rating of 50, base damage may be 0, but those gloves are like 90% crit, no joke...AND

4. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Grinding for too long rots your brain.

alaska and Spite like this.
  5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I knew them =)

OMGKuan likes this.
  6. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

On a successful attack, Bloody Man Weapons (the ones with 10% bleed induction and 1k/10k crit) create an effect labelled 'Blood Poison' which not only affects mobs and players in PK mode, but also is one of the few effects that ALL dungeon bosses are NOT immune to. This is especially useful for noob epi getters as they lock in the kill with 1 successful attack (automatic 3-4% off boss's life). I am pleased with how this thread is going; no new information for me yet, but hopefully that will change as more people come out of the woodwork with their tips and tricks and knowledge.

ihgyug and itsthem like this.
  7. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

CC2 wutangs can drop FD violet sets and pumpkins and candles xD

8. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

Our version is soo far off into the deep end all these 'Tips and Tricks' will be useless in this version.

Zukee likes this.
  9. Jamie

Jamie Member

Let me get this straight. You had a full time job, you cared for your sick parents and your daughter but you still managed to cap characters and then some.... Why? If that was my life, I'd realise how ******* lucky I am and wouldn't squander it playing some game that will get deleted in less than 3 years.

Kazuki likes this.
  10. Jamie

Jamie Member

I was in the army for a year. I did the royal infantry over here. It was difficult but it was good at the same time. I see Insomnia as somewhat of an excuse for anyone with a bad sleeping pattern and you wouldn't believe how many people in uni claim to have it

If you were able to make a guide on grinding say from LS to HH how would you do that?

11. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

I would have to say based on experience that most will survive any upgrades in the game's code forthcoming...2006-2015 is a LOT of time to get these inherent bugs out...and ofc, they didn't get fixed. Here's another 1...the absolute BEST weapon ornament is the [Essence] Perfect Steel Nugget; it will add +40% wep dmg and not 100% sure on the balance stats, but it will outdo 1300 crit orns every time...as reliable as Rolex.

12. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

here's one that I know most will not know and hopefully, the community tests out early so we can get it squared away...in Acclaim, 30 and 90Premium Buff from Hermit actually NERFED down damage and crit(something to the tune of -15% or so), making it harder to grind overall. This also happened to be the case in GC, up until early 2013 (February-ish, maybe some of you remember when they had a totally unannounced server maintenance). So...caveat emptor. O.O

13. Klitz

Klitz New Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  14. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

It's a vagabond set, I think those 4 slot clothes are black(kind of look like old W&L set, but no green trim) and even LS0 can wear them (I could be wrong). Didn't know they drop out of NSIP...what boss if you don't mind me asking, ANACONDA?

15. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

16. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

balb1no, those aren't the clothes I thought ANACONDA was talking about, but for sure they are the ones that HE was talking about...there's a set of 4 slot vagabond clothes that have no stats and no lvl requirements to wear and they are charcoal grey. Every once in a while they turn up in someone's stand in Hefei and I am beginning to think they are a drop out of Wild Tower or Golden Coin Mansion. If memory serves me correctly, they usually sell for 10-25 million/piece and I have never, EVER seen a top and bottom for sale by the same person ( so they must be kind of rare as drop) and for some reason, pants are far more common than jackets.

17. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

when in dungeon press Alt+F4 will make poison go away

ihgyug and Oitza like this.
  18. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

Rofl

19. Altay

Altay New Member

You can drop boots, wb and hat at every dungeon mobs at srs, gcm, scm, beast dungeons but shirt and pants need bosses, maybe i dont about icy, i finished 20, 30 Times and just dropped 3 slotted boots

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  20. Kalzi

Kalzi Active Member

9Dragons is played by a few Romanians who will insult your Mum at any given opportunity.

alaska, ihgyug, Spite and 3 others like this.
  21. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Most common used word is dog.

Piromanu and ihgyug like this.