Merging sever Yin into Tao

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevintrang21, Apr 5, 2024.

1. kevintrang21

kevintrang21 New Member

Dear GM,

Most of players in Yin are hoping that you could please consider this request. The reasons why we are requesting for it are:
    . The population in Yin is very low and mostly players don't find any attractions in farming or grinding in all maps. This makes Yin dying day by day as the players will get bored by not having companions to grind and talk with.
    . When there are not too many farmers/ grinders in the server, there will not have enough items/ materials to supply for this server. This makes the cost of items/ materials more expensive than usual --> new players/ returned players couldn't afford to buy.
    . When the suppliers and buyers are not balance, this will make the economy of the server fall down. For instance, when the buyers would like to buy some items/ materials but there is no one selling and vice-versa.
    . And more important is when there are not many players in the servers, the support from the players including me by buying credits to open boxes from the events or Dragons boxes will definitely drop down to the ground as we don't feel like to try out luck. Because if we were lucky enough to receive the good items from the boxes, there would be no one who is in need to buy.
    . And when there are not enough supporters who support the server, this will be kind of waste to remain the server. So this will be a wise solution to merge Yin into Tao as it will less cost for you as a publisher of this game to remain server, easy to maintain and support.

I hope this post will get your attention (GMs) and hopefully you may take this request into your consideration.

Thank you so much in advance

Looking forward to hearing from your good news.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
  2. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

I definitely feel for us on Yin. However, I don't think it will happen. Here are my opinions and reasons why.
    We have plenty of people who will still invest
    People from Tao may not want us to merge over there
    Financially they are making enough off the game from Tao alone.
    This would be a huge slap in the face for people who have restarted and reinvested
    Papaya has just closed. So players are flooding back to RF

I have thought about just restarting and it just kills me, but I do understand that if I want to go where more people are. I have to restart over. I will say for most people on Yin. It is mostly PvE now (Outside of TheBrother and Mada) which there isn't many of them. So it is nice to be able to farm and be undisturbed.

kevintrang21 likes this.
  3. WingChun

WingChun New Member

Agree on merging, it's time now. Most people who quit Papaya, they come to Tao now.
    The war in Yin has ended for a while. Time for a new chapter.
    This is the right choice.

Reaper1995 and kevintrang21 like this.
  4. kevintrang21

kevintrang21 New Member

I agree with you MinesotaSlays. I have had heaps of comment from people telling me to create new char in Tao and re-start from there. But they don't know how much time and investment I have put on my char in Yin. To re-start and re-investment again, it will be very very tough and time manner. Unless Gms would like us to pay $$$ on someone to buy their char ID?

I know Papaya EU is closing down. However, as I mentioned on my post that new players/ returned players will not choose Yin as all reasons I listed earlier. They will choose Tao over Yin for the population, competitive prices for items and so on...

5. haumoichoiah

haumoichoiah New Member

+1 vote for merging :D, Yin dying day by day without pking anymore as it should be. Merging will help businesses and more groups for chit chat, bla bla bla :). All Yinners are zombies in Zombie Land now :(. GM pls keep ur eyes on Yin's situation....

6. wtsun

wtsun New Member

I send ticket every week and only get the answer "we don't have any plans to merge servers"
    The Yin server actually died a long time ago,hope GM help player switch sever

7. Reaper1995

Reaper1995 New Member

1 month 2 month ago i send ticket this yin merge and he say sr i lazy to do this xD

8. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

I made a new char on Tao. I am not nearly as strong as I am on Yin, but I decided I would just get the basics to farm. Then take it from there.

9. Reaper1995

Reaper1995 New Member

i think GM dont care and dont think about merge Yin to Tao he doesn't care player want

10. 0933394652

0933394652 New Member

Merge yin+tao , or
    for server transfer, pls Gm!

11. Thienmenhhh2

Thienmenhhh2 New Member

Gm! Do you not want to care about the Yin server anymore, or do you not want to do it?