Why not implement two nanmnu in game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HumoLoco, Feb 12, 2024.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Here's my proof to you: it's possible to do something like this. Having two nanmnu with scroll abilities to perform long juggle combos would be interesting.

2. MikuruX

MikuruX New Member

For long combos like that to be implemented, the devs would have to implement damage scaling (does this game even HAVE damage scaling? I can't remember) to such a high degree because of of the high status upgrades that people are using these days. Not sure if people would like that, tbh. It would pretty much kill the purpose of having the str status because people are looking for whatever means to off their opponents quickly.

Having a long or near infinite combo like that should wipe someone off in one go if this game doesn't have damage scaling which would be broken asf.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Broken af indeed.

For your information Rumble Fighter use this:
    STR vs ARMOR = TOTAL DAMAGE TO HEALTH.

If it were up to me, I would redesign the damage input system without disrupting the long combos already in place. Using advanced mathematics, I aim to improve the input/output damage results. My goal is to increase bonus damage as the hit count rises. For instance, if you manage to reach a hit count of 99 with two successful nanmnu, it would drain half of the opponent's health. What do you think? We really need to make a significant update to Rumble Fighter. Come on, RedFox, Nimonix, and pulled trigger at this guy wannabe staff too.