missed transfer

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by dingodude, Jul 30, 2023.

1. dingodude

dingodude Clean Up Crew

hi ive played this game off and on since 2009 and I missed the transfer when it happened I know that it isn't possible to transfer my account but is it possible I could get any kind of compensation i have videos of me playing this game on my youtube channel from 2014 and older videos/screenshots it is super discouraging how slow it is to be able to afford to buy some of my favorite carat scrolls Screenshot 2023-07-30 170844.png

2. dingodude

dingodude Clean Up Crew

also just noticed farming boss mode to get carats is useless now yipee this game wasn't hard enough to get money in

3. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

This may not be an in-game issue, but if you share your IGN, you may be treated with a gift.

4. dingodude

dingodude Clean Up Crew

ah sorry for the late reply, my IGNs loltyler1 this thread was a bit of a vent lol. wasn't expecting any replies

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hello, @dingodude!

While we unfortunately cannot compensate you for your lost account, we've gone ahead and sent you a little welcome back gift to help you kickstart your way back to the game. Hope this helps!