Hello:D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkCookie, Mar 23, 2016.

1. DarkCookie

DarkCookie New Member

Im downloading the game write now( i play it in acclaim times) :) and i was wondering this its a EU company or got a EU server?
    Also :D what's the player rates write now?:( still like at the past companies.....
    Sry for my bad english:)

2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

It's an US server, but you can still play.
    I believe the server is usually in a normal rate.
    Welcome back :D

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

• The servers are located in California so it's a US server.
    • The drop and skill are x1, the exp rate is 200%.
    • The content is a hybrid of GC/KR but we're missing a fair amount of content already.
    • The server is pvp from Nanchang/Hangzhou, Liadong, Icy, Tibet, Loulan. There is an anti-pvp buff you can buy from the clinic in Hefei for 149k which lasts 3 hours.
    • There are a fair amount of changes to the stat system as well as animation changes and nukes/smashes/buffs are different for roles.
    • The events are few and far in between and I think we'll only see them during holiday events.
    I don't know if the level up event has finished but if not, rush in-game get yourself to level 50. You will get a decent level 50 set and a fairly okay weapon for its damage for the weapons level. The attendance event is good, every day you log in you will get a new gift, experience cards, lion roars, courier passes, banner coupon, blood essence.

You can buy defense sets from most drapery NPC's from Nanchang/Hangzhou. The 600 def set 6 pocket is 500k, right up to the 800 def set which is 2.45kk.

Item Mall

@DarkCookie

The item mall is a bit of a problem here. Basically you would definitely benefit from the premium and trigrams, at a bare minimum a 15 day prem and trigrams will set you back $25 but it is entirely optional although I'd highly recommend having it.

Things to do straight away:
    1. Complete all the quests in Bamboo Village. They have been reduced to literally about 5-6 by doing these quests you will get access to craft a really decent weapon (the final upgrade has the damage of a LM weapon)
    2. If the event is still going, level to 50 and get the 9dragons set. Otherwise do the RTD chapter 2 and you will get a okay clan set
    3. Join a league ASAP - you will get 20-50-100% exp bonus and from 15-40 all attributes permanently
    4. Find a master, use that destruction bonus to help you level up faster and you get two relics which in total offer up to 15% weapon damage and 5% crit

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  4. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I hope you have low expectations...

lower.

lower..

lower...

LOWER....

lower...

There you go. Prepare your wallet

5. DarkCookie

DarkCookie New Member