Clan dungeons not work !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7hech0isen0ne, Jul 13, 2023.

1. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

Hi ,Redfox,after patch ,clan dungeons can be entered 1 time per week,or it is some dungeon reset bug?
    As we can read ,dungeons spouse to be available each day,but I try 2nd day,and is still not reset!
    Please check it and fix it!

2. Dark999914

Dark999914 New Member

infinity dungeon too not reset, and not work ice dungeon red passes so we can't finish quest karma for Moonfloower relics

3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Expect them to shut the servers down once event start.

4. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

bugs and glitches too
    e.g. missing mobs, 1 hit from mob even with endgame gears

this is ridiculous

they just focus on P2W relics to be crafted by a small group and sell it on black market

RF P2W doesn't change

Last edited: Jul 14, 2023
  5. toiyeuvn0004

toiyeuvn0004 Member

i can't run dungeon at bamboo village. can't check it?
    2023July15 03-38-02.jpg

6. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

7. KProphetK

Depending on your lvl vs which one you decide to go, will depend on how the mobs affect you. You dont have the lvl for Blue and try to go in there, yes you will get wrecked, trust me, my Healer "]Prophet[" has all jade pockets unlocked, but is only IS 2 and cant solo blue. I get 1 or 2 shot and im dead. My bro is IS 6 on his healer and can solo and we pretty much have the same relics and gear. I dont spend, I just farm my azz off to get what I need and I only buy whats going to help me, not what the next player has vs what I have. "SO" get some lvls then try.

As you can see here, my relics are decent and I put the best I have for Dmg and HP leech for Blue Solo for ]Prophet[ and I cant kill nothing! Dead, Dead and MORE DEAD! So I dont take P in there! Pointless!

https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/relic-setup-grind-pvp-help.56331/

Mobs in the clan dungeons attack more than 4 at a time + boss's hits you as well, so that can be, say 6 mobs and the boss, you're going to drop dead. Hell I went in there today (IS 10 CK Hyb "Melee" using 100% KG's and 30% Med Pills on my skill bar with Trainer running) on Red with 4 ppl and died 20+ times due to mobs and boss's attacking at the same time. If you dont have team work in there and your not geared up to go in there, then it is pointless to try them.

Its P2W/G2W/F2W (Grind 2 Win/Farm2Win) - Dungeons are 1x a week per char, not daily. Seems they reset around 6am-9am EST (3am-6am PST Server Time) Tuesday Night/Wednesday morning.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
  8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

I apologize for the confusion. I have updated the post. Clan Dungeons can now only be entered once per week per difficulty. Reset is every Tuesday at 1800 PDT.

9. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Glad that you still run this **** show

10. KProphetK

Delete and the 1 below plz!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  11. KProphetK

Im slow today - My bad!