Can we get some inlight about this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PlayeR, Dec 15, 2022.

1. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Hey 9D Gms /comunity -> happy christamss before all :)
    Wish you alot of health/cons all arround the world.
    I got few questions manly adresset ot Gms, i susspect that would be best to make different post about every issue , but lets shoot:

1. GMs can we get some info how this is happening ? (i got 100% cc resist and still got stun/ bleed) refer screen shoot.
    2. Did you noticed that Infinity boss defuff (15/25k hp/mana goes thru imprevius efect ?)
    3.Did yu noticed that there is some wave skip bug in infynity dunfeon ?
    3.Did you noticed that after you click "select character" button 80% of the time you are refer to log in screen.
    4. Did you rly think that priority N1 was snowfall in backstreet dung ?
    5.How about role skills, deff decerese debuff works only for strategist role(trap), warri & hybs may rot in hell guess?
    6.How about all role skills, dmg refer to game relics seeems useless ! (using bambo active vs last role acitve make no diffrence but mana coast).
    Should i continue ?
    Rly snowflow was the problem ... ?
    I know there is too much questions, but pls answer at least n1.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

About CC resistance. Check your "Raw" CC resistance first. Your char's crowd control resist without healer buffs and healer party. 2nd, Get healer crowd control resist buff. If your cc resist reaches 100 WITHOUT being in the party with healer, you should not be stunned or paralyzed. Being in party with healer gives "FAKE" additional resist because of those Areal Poison, Bleeding, Paralysis, Yin, And Soul resistance.

PlayeR likes this.
  3. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Ok, nice to know that !
    Still this "Fake" resist means either wrong signposting in character window or healer party buffs not working properly.

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

1. 100% does not mean CC will not affect you. It means you have reached 100% possible CC resist.
    2. Only attacks will be prevented by impervius effect.
    3. Yes we are aware and have reported it accordingly.
    3. That is an exaggeration for sure. but we are aware of this issue and have updated our bug report with new videos.
    4. Regardless of what is a "priority" or not, it was added, and we do not think it is an issue that we have done so.
    5-6. Send in a ticket with your Server, Character, and name of skills, and we will check them.

And again. no. snowfall wasn't a problem, but we added it. Thank you very much for your feedback regarding how adding snowfall is a problem.

5. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

1.I see 100% CC resisst is cap.
    If you say 100% does not mean CC will not affect you , than please can you explain what it means 100% in your game
    beacuse as far as i know mathematic/physics works same way all arround the world.

2.Еnglish is not my nature leanguege but when i refer to dictionary imprevious is invulnerability synonym, along my 10 years exp in this game this is the only case whre you recieve dmg in this status.

5-6. I dooesn't meant my personal character skills.
    I meant that all game skills are outdated as hell and they definitely need rework.
    Gave you example
    "if you using very 1st active skill in game(Bambo active) vs using most powerfull 2nd role active you can't see any difference but mana coast !"
    MIddle geared character in current state of the game has arround 350 000 hp , healer skills at max lvl + mastery can heal you for 1500hp/3 sec ,which means 7 min for full recovery ,which make skill useless.
    You can take a look arround all skills, btw most players does not use active at all just because animation are slower than basic atacks so it leads to lowers dps if you use skills instead basic atacks which is hilarious!

At last this is not hate,just ask for game mechanmics and give you feedback.

Snowfall is great, just i hope we get bigger adjustments.

Golemnator likes this.
  6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

1. I've told you what it means. You have as much CC resist as you can have. Any extra will only apply where there are penalties, such as hainan or qingdao.

2. If you are referring to actual damage, please send in a bug report fully explaining the bug you are trying to report with steps to reproduce, and a video.

5-6. Thank you for your feedback regarding updating and balancing skills in-game.

7. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

1.Look you told me taht 100 CC resist is cap and i undestand that,
    but as it looks what you can't understand is that you signposting lie!
    100 % means you are imune (refer to math) and clearly we are not !!
    So if you or devs decide CC resist to be 85 or 55 or 25 % or what ever - ok its fine.
    End to end result is -> you signpost 100 % CC resist and still got controled !
    In case you missed out you CC resist relics are prety coastly, so would be great if we get correct info at the end.

2.You said: 'Only attacks will be prevented by impervius effect.'.
    Ok, if it supposed to work this way , than i can tell you that during imprevius effect you are imune to bleed but not to debuff , both of them are not atacks, so you tell me wich one is buged dleed or beduff ?
    Sure, i can do bug report, steps to reproduce , video, etc...but actually i getting paid for this and some how i got lag of desire to do that in my free time, so i guess you could look for quality assurence staff to do this instead asking customers.

8. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Regarding the 100 percent cc resist. CC resist is countered by cc resist down. On certain maps like Hainan there is a debuff for cc. So if you have 100 percent cc resist and the map will debuff you 105 percent you will have a negative -5percent cc resist. In this situation you will be stunned or silenced or confused. I hope this it helps.

9. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Thanks Lidiaanamihai,
    i know that this may be the case in certain maps.
    My point here is that even if you build 100% cc resisst you still get stunned/sillence etc.
    Which means that you don't have 100% cc resist ,according Arts explanation it means that you have reached the cap of possible cc resist but this two are different thinings.
    So i try to explain them eithher they have wrong signposting (cc restist) eithher resist itself doesn't work as expected.

10. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Only 6 on the list? Come on :)

My top 6:
    - Trainee in Hefei who still have resource with old Enhancemed Stones
    - Hermit with +5 buff to one stat
    - Silver Key of Kylin in IM
    - Loyalty system
    - Black Market Dealer

And Last but not least; GM who can't do anything and prefers to send funny gifs on Discord than to communicate with players here.

PlayeR likes this.