Game client

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joda7777, Dec 17, 2022.

1. joda7777

joda7777 Member

Hello, there is a problem with the game version. The latest patch for the game makes it impossible to launch the game. From the home page. I couldn't run the game on the second computer.I couldn't update the game.Installing an older version of the game helped in my case. 210623 It probably applies to more people.Please investigate thisI'll add picturesThe client that weighs less game works fine. Regards

Attached Files:

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

I just installed 9Dragons using the installation from the RedFox Games downloader and did not experience any issues. Please go into detail about the problem so we can help you.

3. joda7777

joda7777 Member

Hello. The downloaded version of the game was unable to connect to the game server. I was only able to download the game but couldn't download the update. It happened the day I wrote this. This is not the fault of the internet because I have two internets from other providers. One solution that helped me back then. Was installing the old game client. The older version of the game had a smaller size. I didn't see any other difference between the files. Only with an older client, the game worked. The game I downloaded from the website did not download the patch. Couldn't download any update. The game is working fine at the moment. Only the whole game works on the older version of the game. Regards

4. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Please close your launcher and open it once more.

6. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

Problem solved! Had an old client

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023