Server Is Onlone ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ibragim133, Mar 10, 2022.

1. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

I cant Login to a Game, I open Loucher and Cant Push Start Button ? Maby some One have same Problem ?

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

3. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

Not working

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If your client is not launching, it could be the result of one of a few reasons.

1. Your anti-virus/firewall is conflicting with your launcher. Please try uninstalling 9Dragons, all old short cuts and installers. Once you have done so, reinstall the game, but before running your launcher (not after), make sure to add all 9Dragons related files to the exception list of your anti-virus/firewall.

2. Certain 3rd party anti-virus such as Avast will conflict with GameGuard.

3. If you are using a gaming mouse or keyboard that uses macro assigning software, you will need to terminate this software as it will conflict with GameGuard.

4. Having other programs running in the background may also conflict with Gameguard, so please try closing any unnecessary programs while running the game.

5. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

Still Not working, all programs off, i dont have antivirus,Firewall is off, and still i look he dont block 9dragons. i dont know ... what you do with this update ? you need fix it, not me.

6. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

Same problem. This pop-up once updates are downloaded and then I can not press Start button. Itried to put to Windows defender all exe files in 9D awaken folder. So... nothing helps

Attached Files:

7. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

This pop up when all updates are downloaded and all 9D awaken folder exe files are in exclusions in Windows defender.
    and still it does not help...

Attached Files:

8. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

Yes, Same Problem i have.

9. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

Before the last update, it worked. And now?! I use Win11 as soon as my comrades, who play 9D. A friend of mine uses Windows 11 as well and does not have any problems.

10. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

I still Use win10, but have same problem. and no ways to fix it. RF need Fix client, or do any update.

enotC4 likes this.
  11. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

I tried all the ways this problem could be solved. But it isn't. I just do not want to reset my windows system. But seems I will have to. Have you noticed that I am not the only person that faced this problem?

12. MsProphecy

MsProphecy New Member

Hi, I just downloaded the game on steam, but I can't start the game. All above suggestions are already done but still it is not working.

13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

If you haven't made any changes to your host file and/or files within the 9Dragons folder, it can be corrupted. We have checked the issue and found no problem with our installation and did not encounter the error in question. We highly suggest uninstalling the game and downloading a fresh one from Steam or directly from our website. Please do not use any previous installation file you have on your PC.

We recommend also checking your antivirus settings and excluding the game's folder. Furthermore, please submit a helpdesk ticket if the problem persists and we will try our best to help you find a solution. Please make sure to upload your XLauncher and EOD file.

14. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

Cant open game. tried all suggestions. After update, i can login to game and play it, and now not ? RF ceak it again, bad update, you need Fix it. and im not only who get this problem

15. [CM]NineArts

We have followed up with our developers regarding this issue and have found the following.

Causes for this error:
    • Unknown issue occurrences during the patching process. Either the exe file or the encrypted target files have incomplete patch update process. (You may need to hardline your connection via ethernet cable, or make sure you have a stable internet connection before patching.)
    • The patch has applied properly but conflict occurs due to .exe/script files that are tampered with to exploit the game.
    If the issue still persists after uninstalling and reinstalling the game, please send us a ticket with the following files.
    • NineDragons.exe
    • SCR_BASE.XP
    • NDTEXTDB_US.XSD

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  16. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

Ok. I tried to send the listed files but... Exceeds attachments size that what is written.

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  17. [CM]NineArts

If you can't attach the files, please upload them to google drive and provide us with the URL via ticket.

18. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

• SCR_BASE.XP
    • NDTEXTDB_US.XSD
    This stuff not in 9d folder..... I dont have it

19. [CM]NineArts

Those files will be in your script folder in your 9Dragons data folder