Moon Festival

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonyma, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

Did anyone actually ever get any [Cash] Special Moon from the '[Event] Moon Box'?

In a sample size of about 258 boxes with only a few days left of the event, not a single [Cash] Special Moon was obtained.
    I'm curious as to if anyone actually got any outside of the Item Mall?
    Either the box was bugged or the rate was so crazy low that no one would have ever got close to an amount to exchange for any of the rewards. Considering you need 20 to get even an mcg10, if you were buying them from the IM at a rate of a guaranteed 1 / $1.73 USD, I doubt you were aiming to exchange for anything other than the guaranteed UT.

I would have assumed that a better business model (for how RF historically has operated) would have at least involved giving players a few, to encourage them to 'top up' the amount they have via the item mall to exchange for a big reward (for example a UT) or to just spend what they had on a few smaller reward.

This brings me to a side note of requesting that some of these side rewards such as mcg's, become realistically obtainable at a reasonable rate in future events (justifying the trade off, 'shall i get a bunch of this smaller item or should i get the main event item') , rather than just being there to fill out a reward table because the price of them is often way to high vs its worth, especially when needing so many mats to obtain the main event items.

2. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

no sh*t. i had like 1,650 USD worth of '[Event] Moon Box' and it has very low rate of obtaining [Cash] Special Moon. i probably only got like 5 pcs. only (can't really remember how many exactly but pretty sure under 10)

what pisses me off was i purchased the last set on last minute and got even worst outcome on Create/craft with all Create chance rate increase

i mean, do the Dark Kylin pet buff really work?

Pig 5 and Dark Kylin is overrated, imho