dungeon gameplay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nomadstrike, Jun 28, 2021.

?

how is your gameplay on late game dungeons like red srs ice llgc black temple

Poll closed Jul 5, 2021.
  1. good

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. bad

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

wats your opinion on thise dungeon droprate exp gameplay for me doing thise dungeons olways have a bad impresion exp for thise dungeon exept srs are way to low same for droprate during weekdays no one ore a verry small group do thise dungeons even in weekends during 2 times the doprate is horrible and even afther mounths of farming there stil the question you can loose it all in a single sec tri to create your item chame on redfox with thise setting if you want to get your item 100% the droprate must be like 1000% higher ore with thise droprate suxes rate must be 100 % na fale rate

2. nomadstrike

comon poeple vote vote vote i wanne see results

3. nomadstrike

ok this is my conclution for thise dungeons srs llgc icepalace black temple

purple runs good drop loot and gold fast easy and fun make profit
    green runs olmost no drops weapns clothing cant npc not fun no profit loose gold
    red runs alot harder olmost no drops clothing and weapons cant npc no profit no fun loose alot gold

there you go redfox how dhit you do this all purple runs make profit all green and red loose gold and noo fun your revamp in my oppinion is a total disaster

4. Axertianus

Axertianus New Member

I find farming dungeons a negative experience for a few reasons. 1. There is almost no cool drop in dungeons to look forward too. Most nice items are making thru hundreds of hours of farm. You don't really feel the excitement that you might drop a cool weapon or relic or a piece of gear that you get in other games. This make the experience dull and repetitive. 2. 9dragons completely forgot it's roots as a MMORPG. All the farming is mostly a single player experience. There is no reason for people to group up because there is no benefit in that. If you group you actually loose time as there is no exp boost or drop boost for groups. 3. Good systems that exist in game are neglected. Raid party with rewards for all members is outdated as there is no reward in doing kylin dungeon. So overall dungeon farming is a mindless festival of solo playing in what is supposed to be a MMO.

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I don't mean to be rude, but you should play the game.. instead of making ignorant conclusions.. if you do dungeons enough you will know why revamp..

Red runs are for bosses.... and xp... for lvling..

and also materials have a higher chance of dropping in higher difficulty since.. well more mobs..

specific materials also drop on red runs only too..

6. nomadstrike

wel sirme your rhite in some ways but me point is dungeons supose to be gaining gold and exp here you loose gold in doing higher lvl dungeons this is rong in any way you see it

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well the dungeons inho always sucked since revamp...
    passes are expensive as heck....
    waaaay to high..

so its is a money sink/waste...

just gotta come to terms with it... :(

8. xginji

xginji New Member

well, in my own experience. i farm SRS passes in CCD. then after i get enough passes and gold. i go SRS red run. AT first for me it takes almost 20 minutes to finished full run of SRS red.and some ppl on my Band were too helpful for me. thats why my experience in lvling in SRS red is kinda good.

Despised likes this.
  9. nomadstrike

yea srs pas you can farm and exp is good but stil droprate **** in srs

10. Despised

Despised Active Member

exp/drop rate should be great on events only imho.

11. nomadstrike

nope they are not you need alot more then yust the event and even in the event whit drop items it is verry low dont say its good bicouse it is not

12. Despised

Despised Active Member

then it is working fine. Event should be better than normal rate. Just because event isn't good enough for you that just means you're greedy.

13. nomadstrike

i am not greedy but i am donne talking to you bicouse you dont see the point of this there is no way you make gold in thise dungeons al drops cant sell the ones you can sell you need them

14. Despised

Despised Active Member

Exactly what a greedy person would say
    [​IMG]

15. nomadstrike

not realy look it this way if you go work and your bos say i have this job for you you must do it but you want get peyed
    here in game your farm ore grind is your work and in thise dungeons you want get payed

16. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

yes but if you do your work and keep it for yourself and not give it to your boss then you don't get paid.

There's two options.
    1. you farm for yourself first then farm additional to sell.
    2. you just farm to sell particular things and worry about yourself later.

There were at least a couple of people that legitimately farmed and sold icy & llgc epis before they themselves used them for their own characters.

17. nomadstrike

wel ozbud if all running thise red passes no one gain gold who's gonne buy it

18. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

What sort of logic is that? If everyone running it then they're all farming therefore they don't need gold to buy it.

People either farm it themselves, farm other items to trade with, buy it from someone in exchange for credits or..... farm the gold to buy it....

If you think it's no good farming for things then farm the gold to buy them or get out your wallet

19. nomadstrike

you poeple dont see this you not getting any gold out of thise runs you getting broke this is rong in any way you see it why poeple dont untherstand this no drops to npc

20. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Yeah, everything should give gold, not like the economy doesn't have trillions of gold to spare for a stack of passes for these dungeons.