Making Deviat pack "Can Store"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Veelvet, Dec 18, 2020.

1. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Also in addition, flame all you want. I said what i wanted to say. Like Cytrix said, You still have your own version of 9d in your mind. Have a nice day and belated Merry Christmas.

blkmge likes this.
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i doubt you know anything about pvp, given the way you are talking.

I like how you are a master of 9d with a 10 months old account... smh

And you have your fantasy version of 9d, not... I would take you more seriously if your account was older...

but seeing as how I know for a fact that you are speaking with pure ignorance.. i just feel sorry..

And I am not flaming you, I am just telling you FACTS... based on perfectly visible data..

you are ignorant because..

1.)you have been playing for only 10 months but feel entitled to talk about the game as a whole( saying your 9D this and that) prideful ignorance is not a good thing...

2.) you know next to nothing about the game as a whole... do you know how many events they have had? do you know where pvp builds come from? before you talk about pvp , prove that you know anything about pvp... post your build, tell me what stat does what, and how it interacts... with other game components...

If you want my proof.. go find it inside my 700+ comments.. I feel no obligation to search for it for you.. where is yours..

3.) 3 you have only been in game for 10 months... (do you see a pattern here new guy?) , its like a baby trying to compare experience in life with an adult..

Pvp is not just about slots... or relics.. it is mostly about stats... which stats, you can go find it yourself...
    I have killed someone hi with a level 20 character... who had an op package....

its easy to run your mouth... anyone can do that.. but it does not make you correct..

anyways, not gonna say anything anymore.. i feel my brain dying... faster than my lifespan allows...

3. superdildog

No way i'm gonna log my old account which is older than yours since i don't use it anymore. In the past 2 years, your experience is only flaming on forum. If you are up in-game, you are only afking in hefei. And on that period of time, never saw your name announce on pvp activities. Maybe you are talking about 2018 version of 9d. You brag about your pvp experience yet you show nothing.

4. superdildog

About that 700+ comments you are talking about. Is half if that helpful comments to the community? I bet most of them are hatred towards Redfox.

5. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

GM please check mu account i have sent you already ticket , my oo package are deleted and i save them when i have time ! Please check it thanks

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

if you bought more than 1 they got deleted on purpose thanks to @Cytrix. they should have refunded you CC..

superdildog likes this.
  7. Stark1

Stark1 New Member

This bug is ugly.
    Last package selling was a successful one from GM with deco OP 1 months, but that deco is not too OP because it didn't active all its stats, only when ppl paid for bags 30 days OP along.
    But this multiple 18+ White Dragon weapon, and full KL relics lvl 10 bonus 1 zodiact set for like 1 year is not the same.
    Those additional packs should be deleted, and refunding is a must.

Cytrix likes this.
  8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I dunno what you are talking about, at the time the deco came out, it was broken..

it was as broken as the op pack now if not more...

if your argument is because of flying dragon and skill, New flash only few people have the actual weapon ingame.. and providing it to more everyone who can buy is balance... making the pack tradable is balance.. because it gives access to everyone..

P.s I have the white weapon... got it first week.. was first to make it +17.. then stopped playing... as for 7 months..(well I dropped in 1 day a month to afk in Hefei) so yeah thank you for letting me monopolize damage on people.. and keeping the game unbalanced..

if the point you are trying to make is that you wanna keep your 50 or is it 60% pvp def down(which is not even working completely..) and don't want others to access it... just say it.

I hope you see how your argument is not sound....
    and I don't know what op deco you are talking about... but the op deco from item mall had all the stats that mattered.. the missing stats were.... practically useless.. AND OMG I pressed a button... they i bought the op page too...( so much different frok buying new op package right?)

when op deco came out i could kill most people naked.... and just deco...

this pack u need gear.... and slots if u wanna be overkill and then u need normal high end UT gear...

I wonder how many people have zodiac RELIC... or Hainan RELIC..
    maybe 5 people in both servers...

In any case you still failed because people will still have the new op packs for months to come..(since there such a thing called ALTERNATE CHARACTER)

A better argument would be.. the pack is too OP, remove completely from game....
    and to be fair (and wipe any gains anyone ever had from it...)

Which we all know will never happen..

Also for those who apparently don't know English well enough, or use words of which they don't know meaning..

Screenshot (723).png

So I challenge you to prove the balance in op pack (whether 1 or 10), op deco, f2p with a cash shop than gives you better items through gamble... or buying..
    I know the answer already, nobody can....
    I like how people are either greedy or don't have normal reasoning faculties here..

bug is ugly because you are broke or don't want to spend money is not balance..

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

9. Stark1

Stark1 New Member

Err, Sirme i think you're a bit too serious or think like you're fighting for to keep those additional OP packs like saving your own life.
    Dude, stay calm. I bought 1 pack too, can afford 2 and yeah can't afford more, but buying 1 years insurance is different.
    Also i think you better stop trying to pretend like you know this game or server, since you didn't even play in the time of OP deco 30 days for sale.
    If you think there're just 4-5 ppl each server can own zodiact then i know you don't know anything about server or player for sure.

You get your refund back, you're welcome :))

MarjonD likes this.
  10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

my point stays the same, Because you can't afford it, does not mean others can't..

and no at the end of the day i have my boxes...
    also congratulations on being brain dead, my join date stamp is before you, I have posts about op deco.. and i have post in op deco thread...
    just gonna ignore your self centered delusion of grandeur self.

again at the end of days its Redfox who loosed money because they listen to brainless whelps like you who cry balance in a game with no balance.