Illusive Christmas Branch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by superdildog, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Tooji

Tooji Member

I have been following forums for a bit. Looks like GM's were only quoting someone else's deleted post.
    All I can see is hateful energy from you and the other spamming accounts. Its kind of pathetic
    I hope you find happiness in life, cause youre certainly not showing any here.

RadeonX2 and WongF like this.
  2. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

[​IMG]

Ozbud likes this.
  3. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

i opened 1 stack of Illusive Christmas Branch and i got 1 Golden Heavenly Mirror, 7 Ultimate Tablet and lots of junk.

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you hit the ut jackpot, lol.. i only got 1, also if you gonna try to yolo with the mirror, mind posting the rate for upgrading the dragon weapons? lol

5. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

You need 2x Golden Heavenly Mirror to 100% Create upgrade your Flying White Dragon Weapon to Seastorm White Dragon Weapon.

well i am hoping to get at least 2x Golden Heavenly Mirror from 1 stack of Illusive Christmas Branch but i’m not lucky enough.

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

same lol, was gonna yolo with 1, but don't know the rate.. so not gonna risk it

isbarkley likes this.
  7. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

well i probably gonna' farm it on LLGC. but i don't know how long will it take me to farm 1 Golden Heavenly Mirror. this game will probably close/shutdown/end of contract before i finish farming 1 Golden Heavenly Mirror. lol

@Sirme feel free to visit my thread:
    Seastorm White Dragon Weapon | RedFox Games (playredfox.com)

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

farming 1 is going to take u at least 6 months .. a rough estimate

isbarkley likes this.
  9. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

you only got 1? is that 1x Ultimate Tablet from how many Illusive Christmas Branch?

10. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

update:

so i opened 1 more stack of Illusive Christmas Branch and only got 2 Ultimate Tablet. didn't get any Golden Heavenly Mirror this time.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yeah i got alot of spiders, but mirror dicked me most of time lol..

gonna save my branches for next 3 when not many people are popping maybe better luck.

12. Banduula

Banduula New Member

I used 138 x-mas branches and got one mirror. Can't do anything with one mirror. :)
    No ut.
    sad.

13. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

last update:
    this will be my last time. i opened 200x Illusive Christmas Branch only got 2 Ultimate Tablet again and no Golden Heavenly Mirror.

recap:
    710x Illusive Christmas Branch = 11x Ultimate Tablet+ 1x Golden Heavenly Mirror

14. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Thanks, now I know for sure that I'm not buying any anymore lol. Was planning to buy at least 60..but..nah.

15. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

You could try your luck. I know a friend that got 2x Golden Heavenly Mirror out of 50x Illusive Christmas Branch, according to him.

Well for me.. lesson learned. I should have stop on my 2 stacks Illusive Christmas Branch . I was hoping on my 2nd Golden Heavenly Mirror for this New Year hoping that it will be a good luck/start of the year that’s why i bought another 200x Illusive Christmas Branch. Apparently those 710x Illusive Christmas Branch worth like $2,020. Wait, is that 2020? Is the digits 2020 a cursed? o_O

Ozbud likes this.
  16. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Man..my luck resides somewhere else I bet, I never ever got something in any Boxes or any other RNG based thing. I got pure trash from 100 and so of them and really I won't be spending lots of $ since I lack the gold to actually raw buy ingame.
    But yeah, luck is an unknown number.

17. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

i have to say this.. i finally got my 2nd Golden Heavenly Mirror! i'm so happy i never give up. lol

so i did open 50x Illusive Christmas Branch yesterday and got 2x Ultimate Tablet. then later on that day i opened 25x Illusive Christmas Branch and got nothing but trash so i said maybe tomorrow then. i got 75x Illusive Christmas Branch left then i can feel it's my lucky day. it's lucky 9(th) of January 2021. i didn't get any Ultimate Tablet but i got my 2nd Golden Heavenly Mirror on 66th Illusive Christmas Branch then i stopped.

hmm... it's the 9(th) day of January and on 66th Illusive Christmas Branch? 966 669 i think i did it the illuminaty way. o_O

LMAO. kidding aside, so here's the recap:

851x Illusive Christmas Branch = 13x Ultimate Tablet+ 2x Golden Heavenly Mirror
    that's 301,860 CC/Credit = about 2,500 USD