Purify kunlun quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HaN, Mar 27, 2019.

1. HaN

HaN Member

Well till the kl revamp this quest would take some time to get it done but atleas you could do it solo. Now this quest is fuck1ng impossible to do at part 4 you can make some brain attack cuz of the new moobs with all the stun, nerves, debuffs you need double the time to complete it, and at the end part where you need to kill 2 goku and 3 smashers till the revamp you could solo that bosses now you need a party of 4+ members all is2 to help you then they need to relog so you kill the boss. Do you awaken team/devs have a dead brain or what the hell is your problem? If you do rework a map then rework it with everything not just add new moobs and that's all.

2. Pang4

Pang4 New Member

This Problem was adressed months ago but no response from Devs or GM.
    One point why i quitted this Game. I spent weeks to complett Part 4 to see hat Part 5 is not doable.

While this Time in KL i See so many autofarmer and killed them, reported Thema but still noch response from GM.

For me its noch longer worth to play this Game.

3. HaN

HaN Member

almost 9h no ninearts no ahri no one? do you sleep guys or you simply ignore/delete threads that you dont like to answer?

4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Part of the CM/GM training involves learning how to ignore post they have no answer for. KL bosses will not be changed they are the only way to get endgame items. So they will be left for only the top few groups who are on 24/7.

5. HaN

HaN Member

It's ok if they don't change the KL bosses, but they should change the quest now they change the bosses so the quest is x3265423674983264 harder to do it than before. If they do a revamp they should do it from all points not just add some moobs.

6. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I agree 100% I gave up on quest myself impossible. They must forget there are people that go through the game solo or just don't care. I've been in a couple leagues and couldn't get enough high-level players on at the same time to help with it either.

7. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

At last... I made that quest. And you know?! The next one is Purify Kunlun (End) You have to kill Goku 2 times and Smasher 3 times. Then I have killed Sacred Blue dragons (8/8) And... can not find Sacred black tortoise! At all... where do you hide them?:eek:

8. Floricel

Floricel Member

There is one at the ruins and one in advance base if I remember correctly.

BobThePriest likes this.
  9. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

You can find it at "Closed Mine". I have completed the quest multiple times on different chars but i didn't find any Sacred Black Tortoise apart from the one at closed mine. They were 2 before the kl relics update. One in closed mine and one in Overturned Heaven Plain.

10. superdildog

11. Floricel

Floricel Member

There is one in the Heaven Plain, but that can be a nasty place to go to.

12. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

O! Thanx!)) I will check))

13. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

Yes. It's there. But respawn time quite longo_O looks like it such a "rare" mobs

14. superdildog

30 minutes.