[Exocore] War Goddess's Song (WIP)

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by Dominique, Nov 27, 2020.

?

Support Or Not?

1. Yes (Support)

100.0%
  2. Not (Don't Support)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This is broken...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dominique

Dominique Creator of Dambe

Description - An ancient war kit dedicated to a Shaman War Goddess long forgotten. Show your enemies the blades of war. Smash your enemies overhead with a hulking sword, or dice your enemies with dual axes.
    110,000 Carats or 1180rc

SHAMAN EXCLUSIVE
    Sword Design
    -
    [​IMG]

Axe Design -
    [​IMG]

Stance (Axe) - When you activate this ExoCore you start with the duel axes out. On your back a massive sword.

Fast and axe rapid attacks.
    [​IMG]

Stance (Sword) - Slow swinging hard hitting sword
    [​IMG]

Block (Both Stances)
    Blocks incoming attacks with the sword regardless of the stance.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

AIR PUNCH (BOTH STANCES)
    Regardless of stance, the user does a quick downward stab in the air.
    [​IMG]

Axe Stance Switch(+Ground hit+ Bounce Launcher)
    Upon hitting the input below, and if you have the AXES out, the War Song userstabs their massive blade down into the ground, this pulls the blade out and sheathes the axes. If this connects with standing opponents they're launched into the air. If this hits enemies on the floor you hit them. If user is Hit before move completes weapons don't change. Upon successful weapon change move set and abilities change
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The user sheathes their sword and dashes forward with their axes, if the dash connects they return to the axe stance. This dash can connect with people through their blocks, and even if they're facing another direction. If user misses move , or is knocked away before move completes, weapons don't change. Upon successful weapon change move set and abilities change
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Counter (Sword Stance)
    War song user counters their opponent by slamming them on the ground followed by two stabs before knocking the opponent away in the direction THE EXO USER is facing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The user hops into the air before dropping back down, the force of the impact knocks up and knocks away those close to THE EXO USER. If hit before move activates move goes onto long cool down does not come out, and still costs MANA.
    [​IMG]

_______________________________________________-

AXE STANCE MOVE LIST
    War Thunder
    (Stun Launcher + Extremely Quick)
    This move quickly hit stuns opponents before hard stunning into an ability or follow up combo.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Stun Example

[​IMG]

WAR SONG (QUICK FENCER)
    Similar concept as the combo above, except you knock them away a decent range with a follow up axe cross attack. This move fences.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The user throws an axe in a straight line, if it connects with an opponent they stun slide move into the direction they're either facing or moving. Ability is not Blockable, however it can be panic'd (Like DOT)

Axe Throwing Form Example
    [​IMG]
    Axe Air Travel Example
    [​IMG]
    Sliding Stun Example

[​IMG]
    The user spins both axes harnessing the power of the gods and sucking in any enemies that dare get to close. At the end of the cycle enemies caught inside are knocked back and or away. (Blockable)

[​IMG]

Vortex Pull Example
    [​IMG]

Update log

1 - Created Exo​

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

First off I'll say good luck with the whole stance change bit. Tried that with KOD and OGP's LaBeba flat out said NimoniX can't code anything like that.

Right away, I see this ExoCore has no Punch Combos. I'm assuming the user will keep their Scroll's Punch Combos? I don't see how that will work, since the users hands will be occupied with the ExoCore's weapons. I recommend either adding a Punch Combo to each stance, or to change all of the Combo's commands to Punch based. Also, the Guard animation for the Axe Stance could be Dunia's Guard animation, just so the Sword doesn't appear out of no where. It appears you don't have a Custom Counter for the Axe Stance, it says only for the Sword Stance.

For the Sword Stance V Skill, the dash attack should be blockable. It would be the first of its kind to have a dash attack that uses that animation and be unblockable. The B Skill would be very similar to Arcane Gauntlet's B Skill but without the charge up, I'm guessing. Seems alright to me, but in my opinion, it should have a slightly slower start up time.

For the Axe Stance V Skill, I feel like if one was hit with a thrown axe they wouldn't be pushed back like DOT. I feel like it should travel and act just like the Skyhorn's Arrows. For the B Skill, I feel if it's a close range skill it should have slower start up time and be unblockable OR be blockable with a combo-breaker like start up.

Honestly, I could see this being two separate ExoCores but at the same time, I could see this being one whole ExoCore without the Stance Change feature (cuz, again, NimoniX...).

3. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

Support!