Harassment / Other Player annoyance from the top Yin server characters!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Illaoimain01, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Illaoimain01

Illaoimain01 New Member

Dear GM!

Some better equipped characters are killing all other players loading the entrance to Golden Castle, during x3 all Thanksgiving period. And this repeats, does it violate the law of harassment, annoying the community in the game ?? Hope GM to consider and resolve!

Thanks for attention!

2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

What's so special about it? If it were someone less equipped, then it would be a great sensation.

After all it is pvp map, the "Imprevious" gives enough time to put the passes in.

Ozbud likes this.
  3. Illaoimain01

Illaoimain01 New Member

This is ruler in games:
    - Providing false information will result in a permanent ban to your game account.
    - Don't do thing to others that you don't want others to do to you.
    - You will be subject to a ban if you disturb or harass other player in-game.

4. Illaoimain01

Illaoimain01 New Member

Pk this okie, but i don't want pk with him and, him kill all player at loading the entrance to Golden Castle again and again, not funny. This is disturb or harass other player in-game.

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Wait somebody is killing newbs at LL GC entrance and it is not me? Somebody is doing my job here.

Sedolh and Revered like this.
  6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

The imp obviously is not working now, once they touch you when you exit dungeon n go in. You get combat mode inside dungeon n you will die inside dungeon, this is a serious glitch issue n people are abusing it when they can’t be name due to LL mask

7. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

I've seen the Glitch happen where players can be killed in LLGC while their character model stays at the entrance and getting attacked. It's been reported, and hopfully a fix will come soon. As for PKing all low levels at the entrance. This isnt considered harassment due to Loulan being a PvP map. Therefore isnt actually against ToS and is allowed.

8. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

This specifically happened in Tao when one player decided to maliciously PK everyone possible in Kunlun. Repeatedly. Daily. Many players complained about it, but it was ultimately viewed as combat on a Player vs Player map. Not harassment.

9. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

While pk is accepted, please don’t turn black into white. I doubt the Op is crying for pk but people using glitch.
    Glitch abusing deserve to be ban,

ZhouWarden likes this.
  10. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Dont get me wrong, Bug Exploit is wrong. I don't condone in abusing flaws of the game. The way I read OP was specifically Heavily geared players wont stop PKing.

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  11. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

This issue was not present in GC.

Thedarklord87 and upirank like this.
  12. upirank

upirank Active Member

Those are old employees list, they are sooo busy they dont even have time to clean up those, who is no longer working for them. Atm there are currently 11 actives working on redfox company, oh my bad, seem to be working is the right sentence.