DC n crash nightmare!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedarklord87, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

There’s also a permanent fix that doesn’t result in a ban. Just uninstall the game and the problem disappears instantly!

BloodySpear likes this.
  2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

As this is a newer error which may have different causes, it is helpful for us to receive your EOD's.

However, we do not need several EOD's from single players. We need an EOD from different characters to try to find a reason why certain players experience this error more frequently than others.

We at RedFox Games do not experience this error regularly if at all on any given day.

Bankz likes this.
  3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Just because you know why an error occurs and how to fix it doesn’t mean it’s going to get fixed.
    Texture error is a prime example.

4. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

That’s why I say as a new player you don’t know the full extent of the game don’t talk so much, you didn’t even play till end part which I highly doubt u can even farm in hainan n you think you know everything.
    We old player have been thru this game for 10years n we see many type of pub that mess this game up.
    They can jolly run to Tibet hang out awhile get crash n get the EOD themselves as claim or doing potala n get crash getting EOD or running thru spider zone in kl n getting crash.
    I high doubt it’s game issue but more of a server problem cos this issue don’t happen a few good day n happen for the next whole day time to time. If it’s game issue or our com like some pro say, then we will get it non stop not time to time.

next is we old player know, by sending ticket nth get fix cos they will just push it off.
    Like some player say, it either get fix by itself or not.

5. Thedarklord87

So obviously it’s your server issue?
    9d is run on your server, n you using your server network to login of cos no issue.
    You running a international game but server not suitable for international player?
    Weird right?

6. Thedarklord87

Btw I have a new super pc which have problem with this game n another lappy which is crap in the logic for using to play game but guess what?
    Super pc having insane crashing issue when it happen n smooth when nth happen
    Normally 3-5days no issue max one crash a day or 1day keep crashing or dc base on weekly observation
    But crap laptop no issue at all, other than jetty movement or spiking there’s no crash or dc which happen very rarely unless I go into area with more than 5aoe or too many graphic effect.
    So tell me? Is a good pc the problem or horrible laptop the problem?
    Is the game issue or Rf server issue?
    Maybe tonight I try download VPN to play will it be better?

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I also experienced more issues running the game through the direct red fox client rather than through steam which was vastly better for me. Still issues but a lot less of them. Others report major problems through both.
    As you said there is no consistency which points away from our own machines and towards something at the other end.

When RF first opened I could run game on a laptop made in 2000 running windows vista lol. A lot less flashy stuff in game but still...

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  8. Thedarklord87

Yes n you have some smart Alex that come in to point finger at us that’s having issue without knowing our pc spec.
    It’s even more obvious that issue is either with game or RF server not being able to support international player when we have more pc to play the game.

like always some people claim to have some problem n those didn’t have should just bless themselves for being lucky but blindly saying there’s no issue at all but our pc lmao! I can pull out more than 20post in one page that show there many that’s having issue.
    I wonder how such people can be so blind to be oblivious to others problem.

n honestly speaking, this whole company. The one person I highly doubt his word is 9art cos he barely know what he talking most of the time n giving out wrong info n correcting them later on.
    Not that it’s a big deal but as the official company staff that’s running the game I will expect him to learn more on game function.
    He just know a little more than some new player, no insult but bro(9art) u gotta understand the game more.

9. Askonenuage

Askonenuage New Member

Well he need to work on other game published by redfox too, 9dragons is not the only game he is working on, dont ask for the impossible, he only work if the problem is actually something that talk about his master and his favorites, see how fast he login to chat ban me, while other people report hackers a whole months and no one is login to even check about it once.

10. [CM]NineArts

First of all, I do not work on any other games besides Nine Dragons. Second of all, GM's do not play favorites. If you are found disobeying any of the rules of the game, there will be a punishment issued. Lion's Roar affects EVERYONE in-game, including people who are trying to make trades or simply play the game without a wall of blue text. THAT is why you were chat blocked. Also, in regards to hacker reports, when investigating hackers, what makes you think you will see a GM "log in to check it out"? They will be invisible so they can catch them in the act.

Jyang123 and Bankz like this.
  11. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Thanks for shutting this man up! You deserve a thumb!

12. Thedarklord87

Don’t lie agian, yesterday hari][won tko destruction flamedemon is roaring non stop wishing each other a fake happy birthday n chatting in roar? I don’t see u chat ban them, please we have eyes

13. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

I actually enjoy the roar beef.

Cytrix likes this.
  14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Same. Sometimes I even take part in it just to put some fuel in it.

15. Askonenuage

Askonenuage New Member

No
    Even private server is less corrupted then this server. They say they will investigate and do check on invisible, how come hacker is still hacking even now? Don't make yourself to be a clown GM, at least do your job before writing jokes like this in the forum.

PS: I need 5 mins to even load the forum page now, I think you should limit it to 10h loading if you don't want me telling people the truth.

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  16. Askonenuage

Askonenuage New Member

Thumb up on nuage proofs of selling dupe items please. "Pig King" I'm still waiting for your proofs, top warrior keyboard cheaters and Blackmarket league, let see your best Photoshop skill :oops:

17. [CM]NineArts

We do have other work to do and can not always be looking at chat logs. If we catch you, we catch you. If we don't it's only a matter of time until we do. Whether you like it or not, it's not a good look. I will be closing this thread as it is now derailed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.