Plz fix the premium bug!! we are paying customers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Nov 10, 2020.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Its so irritating to log and find the buffs gone. The old premium works fine. Why cant the new prem? Should i create a ticket for this also?

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Just get portable cavity press or see hermit in village. Not that hard.

it should work but like a lot of things here it doesn’t. easy to work around so no big deal

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I am more concerned about wherethe hundreds of thousands of dollars put through the item mall has gone.
    Not spent on the game, RF staff don’t do much so technically should be paid the equivalent not much so where has it actually all gone?

4. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Portable cavity press cost 400k. So thats 1.2 m every time i want press. Im sorry im i cant afford that.Running to the hermit every hour or so especially on xp card is very irritating.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Couple runs of ccd and you’ll be able to rebuff about 80 times.
    Costs a lot more to feed a pet/guardian but I bet you’ve got one running around.

or time your rebuffing runs for when an exp/drop card runs out. If a card runs out and your buff will end before your next card then go rebuff before activate new card and have a quick snack/toilet/smoke break at same time

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well maledives cant be either due to corona virus. So I guess the money went into a new house.

7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This is not a bug. This is how the New 9Dragons Premium Buffs were intended.

We do however thank you for your feedback!

Ozbud likes this.
  8. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Then how do the old premium buff dont disappear? This is certainly not how premium buffs were intended. The buffs have a timer of 300 mins and should work that long.

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

He said this is how the new one is intended which also implies that the old one not disappearing is how that premium is intended.
    Two very different products

10. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

What sense it makes to make the premium buffs disappear on changing maps or relogging back?

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Perhaps that’s the small negative to offset the use of 3 better buffs instead of one pretty lame buff.
    Perhaps it’s a move to help sink some gold by making people buy the portables.
    Perhaps it’s just a subtle way of RF saying **** you even if you did just spend money.
    Perhaps it’s just another small thing in a big list of things that slowly eat away at the player base and RF are just testing us to see how much **** we will really put up with.
    The answer to that one is too much. There’s still too many players here for the amount of **** we have to deal with and out up with which is why RF k ow they can shaft us and people will still spend

12. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

If its by design , why doesn't it happen every time but randomly?

13. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Losing the buff at map change I can’t say has happened to me.
    Losing the buff when logging out/reloading does but there seems to be a timed cutoff of some sort. If I log back in within a small amount of time, maybe less than 30 mins buff still there but longer periods it goes. I’ve never tested to try to pinpoint if it is random or if there is in fact a hidden countdown once logged out.
    For me new premium has acted the same since the day it was introduced so I just consider it the norm. Was a bit frustrating losing buffs, especially when the buff countdown in old premium sometimes resets timer at login so you have full buff duration again this saving a portable press or run to hermit

14. GBKen

GBKen Member

When I using skill buff for myself then goto dungeon, then relog --> all skill I buffed disappeared. It's a bug need to fix now.

ozzy1920 likes this.
  15. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Again I don’t see anything wrong with that. Your choice to relog before end of dungeon. Part of that is having to rebuff again.

16. GBKen

GBKen Member

what about disconnect when I was in dungeon bro?

17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Well then You’re in exactly the same situation as everyone else that gets disconnected or crashes.
    There’s a lot bigger issues around here. Losing buffs is pretty low on the list of priorities

18. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Its not low priority because tis easily fixable . The other bugs are not.

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

How would you know if something is easy fixable? You're a 9D dev? This game uses 20 year old coding standards in its core. So my guess is, nothing is easy fixable.

20. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Im not a 9D dev but im a developer, it already works fine for old prem. No reason they cant make it work for new press.