Current state of the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kenyz0r, Oct 26, 2020.

1. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

I really didn't wanted to post this thread but here I am...
    I am a veteran player that started to play again 3 months ago and I've reached a point in the game where I'm stuck. I don't have much time to play 1 hour during week days and up to 4 hours in the weekends but currently the only gear I'm missing is the one that needs UTs.
    I don't have a problem donating 100-200$ per month but I still find hard to have access to end game content.
    Considering that an UT relic price is 50-70b it's almost impossible to farm this amount of money since the viable income sources are: Hainan and LLGC.
    - Hainan: my average damage in Hainan is 500-600k when the debuffs are in their lowest state and farming 10k points would take me around 6 hours or more;
    - LLGC: I finish a LLGC red run in about 18 minutes where i usually get an average of 50kk per run.
    So my question is: what now?
    What is the strategy of the RedFox team? The player base is getting lower and lower just because of the fact that it feels overwhelming to really compete. This halloween event was good source of income for RedFox and there was no UT in the rewards, proving that it's possible to make profit without restricting most of the players from farming the endgame content.
    Why aren't we getting already an UT event?

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

If you have a good team you can do Infinit Dungeon runs 5x/day to lvl 50. When the team is geared it should take you about 10-15 minutes to finish. So arround 1h-1.5h / day. Within 2-3months you have a "free" UT.

kenyz0r likes this.
  3. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

This sounds like a good strategy but pretty hard to find the people that will carry you to full infinite run. And let's say you manage to get an UT, there are too many resources needed (6 UTS for relics and weapon) - I guess this is enough for farming Hainan decently and decrease the LLGC time per run.
    I know that you are one of the top players on Yin and I don't want to offend anyone, but I find 12-18 months of farming unacceptable (considering that I'm not even talking about resources like Hainan ornaments / relics or new weapon).

4. upirank

upirank Active Member

Basically, it is all about how much money you can spend ingame to progress. There is nothing free in this game. It might had been like that before, but now the situation is dire and money is all what is left to care about.

kenyz0r likes this.
  5. Anders

Anders New Member

Free UT within 2-3 months if you do 5* 50 stages per day? 5*50stages=7700. 28 ( regular cycle between monthly resets )*7700=215600 point per month. You can get UT in 3 months with 5*50/day though, IF you somehow manage to be rank1 both solo (80k) and party (50k).

kenyz0r likes this.
  6. Kukuku3

Kukuku3 New Member

we all have been getting UT event, wht are u talking about? UT are available and easiliy access from the blue dragon box. its easy to get, just buy it and open. u will get UT eventually, if u havent got any? open more boxes.

Thedarklord87 and upirank like this.
  7. upirank

upirank Active Member

Yes just open your wallet, work your until you burn down and put everything you have into redfox, they will give you euphoric feeling.

kenyz0r likes this.
  8. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

As I mentioned, I am not here to blame Redfox for their marketing strategy.
    There are some serious issues going on with the ingame economy that needs to be regulated, and making UTs easier to be obtain looks like the single solution or unlock some of the content (zodiac relics + FWD weaps) without UT.

9. upirank

upirank Active Member

If there is no strategy from the beginning, how would you be able to blame it? As redfox had mention they work following what joongwon is giving to them, basically every fault should be blame on joongwon, since redfox keep denied to take the matter into their hand and getting more customer/money source. I think if redfox would do us the favor, they could let us somehow contact joongwon to reflect the situation of the server and save the game(?). I think the bleeding cow will die at sometime, now what matter is to keep the milk flowing as long as it last.

Kukuku3 likes this.
  10. Kasko1985

Kasko1985 Member

m8 if u can pay 100-200$ a month then i sugest u buy what u need directly from players instead of gambeling on IM boxes or wasting 6 monthes to farm 1 free UT.

11. upirank

upirank Active Member

Blackmarket is prohibited, dont get yourself banned for no good reason.

kenyz0r likes this.
  12. Kasko1985

Kasko1985 Member

not talking about black market, im talking about trading cc ingame for items.

kenyz0r likes this.
  13. Kukuku3

Kukuku3 New Member

its not about who to blame, u are just out of competition. for some other player, they willing to trhow in 1k or even 10k USD easy to gear themself up, those amount of money were like their entertainment budget. there is nothing worng with spending or RF selling, u are simply out of the competition.

kenyz0r likes this.
  14. Kukuku3

Kukuku3 New Member

spent 200$ worth of CC for a piece UT that i might get myself scammed for because of the risk , and no fair trading system ( item first/ CC first) ? meh.. i would take the chance on boxes. who knows, with 200$ i could get myself 10 UT, im spending on "CHANCES" anyway.

kenyz0r likes this.
  15. Kukuku3

Kukuku3 New Member

u gonna start from acquiring 8x UT for all those End game gear. zodiac set + mirisa set + white weapon. and not stopping there, u gonnna have to spend a shitload of sbex to get it all to sealed u wanted. now there is new set of relic from hainan also required a near impossible chain craft and then again UT to finish. pfft...

kenyz0r likes this.
  16. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

200$ worth of CC = 48b. You need at least 20b more to get a relic.
    But this is so wrong... restricting over 90% of the players from endgame content is just bad management.
    In game economy needs to be regulated.
    Imagine giving access to free players to UT relics:
    - more players farming icy epi;
    - more players that could farm LLGC;
    - more players that could farm Hainan;

+1 to this

17. GBKen

GBKen Member

Why dont you go to CCD to get more gold? in CCD i can get 300kk in 30mins when x2 event

kenyz0r likes this.
  18. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

I have the hope that I'll get a LL epi drop, lmao.
    What drop rate you have on you? Red or Black runs?

19. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

Even if you manage to get 300kk per 30 mins let's do some quick math:
    - 1.5 hours per 900m;
    - 60B per UT relic (if lucky maybe)
    - It takes you 100 exactly hours to farm 60B.
    I don't know how much free time you got my friend, but hell I am not wasting that much just for a relic...
    Call me lazy or whatever, but that's just not common sense.

20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Lol before llgc it was 100 hours kl grind to go from is5-IS6

Alys2 likes this.