Major Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by njm12399, Oct 23, 2020.

1. njm12399

njm12399 Hottest Summer Couple

yerrrr, Solus here;

I usually don't post on forums but, I have a few recommendations for the game moving forward...

1. Remove Timed Items From the Shop: I think it's pointless to have any timed items in the shop in this stage of the game, there are dope items that people just don't buy simply because they're timed. For instance I'd love to have the lollipop accessory perm but, I won't keep buying the timed version over and over - with that being said, I think every shop item should be permanent, or at least add a permanent option; people are waiting on the "big" update, and I believe this can be a step in the right direction.

2. Spectator Counter: A small feature that I think would be cool; a spectator count somewhere in the screen that shows you how many people are spectating you once they die. Like the one in Fortnite for instance:
    [​IMG]

3. Bonus Presents update: Considering 5 Golden Tickets gives you a top 10 scroll box, with a ridiculously low chance of getting a perm scroll out of it AND most top 10 scrolls are now carat, the prize for finally getting 5 golden tickets is virtually useless. So, I think Golden Tickets should be replaced by Orichalcon, the pink diamond you get for log ins. Both require 5, so I think that works out perfectly; get 5 Orichalcon and exchange 5 for any box you desire.

4. New Moving Screen Map: Endless Hangar - Similar to how Reverse Demolition is an alternate form of Demolition, this is an alternate version of Hangar. In this, there's no base floor; meaning the screen is constantly moving down for the entire 120 seconds.

5. New Game Mode: Disorientated / Confusion battles - There could probably be a better name for this but, basically with regular battle mode maps (cove, dos, moon etc.) everyone spawns and has confusion active (like when you get hit with Skeleton Bomb - left is right, right is left etc.) for the entirety of each round.

6. New Game Mode: Falling Bombs - Regular battle mode maps, but random bombs are constantly falling from above including Spiked Nades, SPD Down Bombs, EMP Bombs, Skeleton Bombs, and Frost Bombs.

7. New Game Mode: Mystery Scrolls - A mode where everyone in the room spawns with a random scroll - you can get anything; from Default, to Sage Black, to Wicked Flare, any scroll. You use that scroll for all 3 rounds, and the next game everyone spawns with a different scroll. [I guess they can do a Mystery Exos mode too]

8. New Map: ??? - I'm not sure what to name this but, think of the map Mechanical Institute where the floors are breakable: [​IMG]
    Now imagine a big square-like structure floating in the sky; lets say a bit smaller than (or the same) the size of the map Training Tower: [​IMG]
    So, imagine a map like the size of training tower, where every single piece of the floor map is breakable, until there is 1 platform left with the last man standing.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    NeoStrayFox, Draygashi and Hatrefied like this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Support but won't happen

njm12399 and Tengu like this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Id be happy if they just added the rafters to Mech Institute like theyre present in the picture.

4. Escha

Escha Member

1. I think timed items can be considered rares, considering that only a few people have a lot of carats lying around.
    They can even have a perm version that can be earned in events along with having them timed in the item shop.

2. Not really needed

3. Then everyone would have perm scrolls and therefore won't buy from the item shop. Defeats the purpose of the effort needed in earning carats and Nimonix ends up losing out on RC purchases.

4. Yes

5. Nah, I think that'd be more annoying than fun. It'd end up like the other unused game modes.

6. Maybe, although I haven't seen many players play rumble modes like King of the Hill or Potion Mode.

7. Nah, imo

8. New maps similar those maps are cool. However, I think we'd want maps very similar to Moonlight Valley and not just reskins like the daytime and sunset versions. Pretty much the only map that everyone plays on Rumble Fighter is Moonlight Valley. It'd make more sense to have another map that is very very similar to Moonlight Valley with its own unique variations.

I love playing Rumble Fighter.
    Rumble Fighter really does need some new content to keep the game active and create a sense of variety.
    Rumble mode maps are barely used; and everyone pretty much plays Moonlight Valley.

Though I've played this game nonstop back in 2012, and now in 2020; I do get bored of looking at the same map all the time and barely anyone plays the other maps other than Cove or Dos.