Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drop

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 22, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

Achieve your final form by taking advantage of our Golden Time Event! Starting at midnight, enjoy our 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    October 23, 2020 00:00 - October 25, 2020 23:59 Pacific

030220_main_banner04.png

This 2x EXP event will only last until Sunday, October 25th, so don't wait to take advantage of these increased gains!

Bankz likes this.
  2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Our prayers weren't heard this time. Probably need to switch gods.

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Or games

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Halloween is next weekend guys :) hold tight!

Cytrix likes this.
  5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well idk were you play bro, but where I play during X2 you can't do anything except maybe farm in Hainan. It's the only map where droprate is okeyish with x2.
    In LL GC I farm with Seo5+Pig5+dropcard+prem+o-candy and get 1 golden bead in 6 runs average. lol?
    KL is messed up anywys nothing drops there during event due to error in drop table.
    So teach me master what should I do during x2?

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

During no event, x2 and x3 I spend my time farming/propagating millions of strawberry, raspberry, blackberry and blueberry plants at a plant nursery.
    When I’m at home I migrate from my dent in the couch to the laundry where I smoke myself silly before returning to the couch nicely impaired.
    That’s about it these days, I log in to give items/gold and assistance to band members and that’s about it.
    I have no interest farming anything currently in game, never really farmed much myself anyway as I don’t have much time when I average 60+ hours per week, some weeks peak at 90+ hours and 1000+ hours of overtime every year and have also stopped spending $600+ per month like I used to two years ago.
    I’ve barely had any gear changes in game in over a year. Can do all game content with my gear, investing more time and money doesn’t open up more opportunities it just increases efficiency as I’m sure you are probably in the same position. All geared up with no decent content to play

7. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

So basically pointless post - thanks. What you do during weekends I do during 6 days of the week. I can't play outside events. And since x2 is messed up and you cant farm anything an X3 is authoritative for me to be able to progress in this game. Also you're in PVE server so you can already do all the stuff without zodiac+fwd weps or HN relics. But in PvP it's essential to be top tier to not die in 2 hits. And if the only reason someone plays is PVP then you see the drive to progress here.