Gm pls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by minhdu, Aug 28, 2020.

1. minhdu

minhdu New Member

It is necessary to take measures from the publisher to merge 2 servers. yin is dying

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

This answer was dated few weeks ago, SO ... they don't see any problem with Yin :

[​IMG]

3. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

crowded but all hung up

4. Storm3289

Storm3289 New Member

Stupid publisher, red fox make Yin death. Not dying, Yin death. Why they dont merge Yin and Tao?

5. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

i can attest. yin is not dying;);)

6. Ward420

Ward420 New Member

They aren’t going to merge the servers because a large group of people on Yin server are completely against it.

I would love to see one server with a bigger player base. They are worried about what will happen to in game economy.

In my opinion I think adding more players and items from another server may drop prices. It’s too hard for low level players to get good gear without dropping cash on black market or blue dragon treasure boxes.

Imagine you want to start playing 9Dragons and you invest $100 to get nothing. Any old player returning or new player joining would be significantly turned off to the game. High level players tend to be greedy. They don’t want their items to be worth less than their idea of them now.

I do think Tao has a strong player base though.

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Agree @Ward420 , still Yin economy is cracking down and the market will break down soon.

- Low and middle levels items don't sell at all or very rare (I saw people desperate to sell from 5 avatars in auction) ;
    - Low player base to farm, low resource ;
    - Few people with high power to farm the high resource, so high prices + monopoly ;
    - Buy as low possible, sell high as possible ( buy 10 bil less, sell 15 bil more)/ dealers ;
    - Only few people sell cc and are afraid of scams ;
    - Above all of this, the BM who sucks up the cash from players and not RF.

There are real causes why Yin ended up like this, now need measures and attention from RedFox team.

8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Hard decision to take, but to boost it up with population you need events and marketing.