Golden Time Event: 3x EXP, 3x Skill, and 3x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 16, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

As compensation for the server issues we have experienced, we are hosting a special Golden Time Event! Starting at midnight, enjoy our 3x EXP, 3x Skill, and 3x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    July 17, 2020 00:00 - July 19, 2020 23:59 Pacific

112119_main_banner02.png

This 3x EXP event will only last until Sunday, July 19th, so don't wait to take advantage of these increased gains!

2. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

let-the-party-begin-gin-and-tonic-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg go go go fix the login We keeping getting disconected:(

3. Minichad

Minichad New Member

Thank you GM :)

4. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Thank youuuuuuuu :);):D

5. usa1976

usa1976 New Member

Thanks you

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Zzzzzz good excuse for me to go back to playing something else.

thanks red fox

7. moroky

moroky New Member

Thanks GM

8. moroky

moroky New Member

Ozbud solo sabe quejarse por las 3x cuando el solo se la pasa en hefei cuando los demas quisieramos tener lo que el tiene

Photoshop likes this.
  9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Su problema, como el de otros IS6, es el aburrimiento. El juego ya no le da ninguna alegría. Tiene el mejor equipo, artículos, no tiene nada que hacer. Espera nuevo contenido.No podemos culparlo. Es mejor tomar un descanso de vez en cuando.

Photoshop likes this.
  10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

En primer lugar, no finjas que me conoces o todo lo que he hecho en el juego y para esta comunidad. Si bien probablemente te quejabas de lo difícil que es subir de nivel, hice mi arduo trabajo en la Escuela del Sol Naciente y Kunlun durante cientos de horas. He regalado miles de dólares en artículos que he pagado con mi propio dinero para completar extraños en el juego a través de eventos, personas pidiendo ayuda o yo viendo que puedo hacer que el juego sea más agradable para otra persona. La última actualización importante para el juego fue la segunda actualización de Kunlun hace más de 18 meses. He estado nivelado durante más de un año y no tengo nada que hacer más que cultivar lo mismo de siempre o hacer el cultivo de eventos copiar y pegar lvl 150+ para recompensas en su mayoría cojas. Me conecto, ayudo a amigos, liga, incluso a extraños. No solo con la nivelación, sino también con elementos y conocimientos, y ayuda a otros a prepararse para el éxito, no para nivelarlos de la nada a Heaven's Gate 9 sin oro ni equipo. Los hago trabajar y los ayudo, les enseño cómo cultivar y ganar dinero y poder jugar y disfrutar el juego ellos mismos, incluso si ya no encuentro placer en el juego mismo. Un sinfín de eventos x3 no mejoran el juego, lo destruyen porque cuando no hay evne x3 la gente no quiere iniciar sesión .....

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  11. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

I crashed in CCD on Yin and now I can't rejoin the game.

12. [CM]NineArts

Thanks for the report Bob! We will have COC on Yin reset as soon as possible.

13. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Same here, also crashed in CoC and can't log in anymore... :'(

14. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Could you turn the x3 weekend event back on? o_O

It's turned off for some reason.

15. [CM]NineArts

Cave of Conqueror map has been reset!

Thank you for your patience!

Photoshop likes this.
  16. [CM]NineArts

It will be back on shortly

BirdbrainX likes this.
  17. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Thanks. Just helping league mates report the issue.

Alrighty, back to bed. :p

18. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

I get all your beautiful story and all but I strongly disagree on the last part.

The x3's do help the game because they keep people playing and keep people active in the game, like any other events.
    And the math is very simple:
    - More people active and playing = more money coming.
    - More money coming = healthy business and possibly, new content coming more often.

So, while events like this may not directly bring new content by itself, it does help with that. It doesn't "destroy" the game, like you say...
    Just because you are not enjoying the game anymore doesn't mean others won't. I have to agree with @Sedbona there, I think you're just bored with the game because there's no new content and nothing else to do for you. You don't really have much use right now for x3 or x7 either in exp and drops, so it doesn't matter.

We all know it takes time for new content to make it into this game. You may as well play some other game for the meantime, take a break, if you're not enjoying it anymore, just a suggestion. I know when we "invest" a lot of time and money (and I'm sure you did, not questioning that), it's hard to drop something... but this is how things are.

I keep going against your arguments because it seems like, by the things you say, that you don't want events to happen. Just because the game isn't fun for you anymore, you want everyone to go by your rules and not have fun as well... Well, NO, my friend.

x3's and events in general doesn't destroy the game. They breathe new life into it.
    Keeping the game stale destroys the game. Keeping the base xp and drop rates so low people don't even bother trying to grind or farm on weekdays at all is what make people not want to log in. Not making midweek events make people not want to log in. Not bringing new content makes people not want to log in.

Read that last paragraph again and let that sink in you for a moment.

Peace!

Cytrix likes this.
  19. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Translating so everyone else can understand the discussion:

Ozbud only complains about x3, but he only stays at Hefei while others want to have what he does.

His problem, same as other IS6 players, is boredom. The game doesn't bring him any joy anymore. He has the best equipment, best relics, he has nothing more to do. He's waiting for new content. We can't blame him. It's better to just have a break sometimes.

20. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

If a person has loaded a lot of money and good furniture like you, then you should pk or the game will become boring.