Yin/Tao Server Down PDT 02:15 20200716

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hachu1991love, Jul 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Neyra22

Neyra22 New Member

eh could add like EUropean GM's for cases like this ..... when people play durring the day for EU otherwise problem like this will Prevent them from playing , and people can get agrevated...and maybe stop playing entirely...wich is a shame sure OLD MMORPG but i still love it the most for some Odd Reason ( being also my first ever MMO iplayed )

GameFreak likes this.
  2. Murdoc69

Murdoc69 New Member

i wud request u to stop whinning like ozbud in every post ! be gratefull for once!! dont like the event?
    dont play on events! most of us enjoy the extra drop and exp rate.
    learn to be less toxic!!

Photoshop and Neyra22 like this.
  3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Sigh... can't edit my flawed post. I'll just post what I wanted to say here again for clarity sake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I'm not certain if you actually read what I wrote in my post that you quoted. I wasn't against having weekend events, only that the publishers consider not include KL map for the weekend events. The primary reasons for this is simply because "special" type items do not drop from specific KL mobs (such as the Furious/Corrupted mobs and Blood Sorc mobs that drop mats for special crafts) during weekend events. Besides, most players do not grind on KL mobs for XP since there are better options for gaining xp thru dungeon grinds such as GCM and SRS.

You may have gotten the wrong impression that I wanted to do away with weekend events.

Neyra22 likes this.
  5. Neyra22

Neyra22 New Member

its back up again for those who wanted to know

BirdbrainX likes this.
  6. Hateless47

Hateless47 Member

here is only one GM ???? Nice Performance Zzzzz faking gold stealer :)) really nice

7. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Here's another person who will love an x3 or even x5, if they're up for it :)

I keep saying this and will do so, cause yeah, I believe x3 should be default in events, since we only have events on weekends. x2 is too bad.

8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello all,

There was a server issue that occurred around 2 - 5 am.

The issue has since been resolved, and was determined to be caused by a partial server outage leading to network issues.

We apologize for the interruption thank you for your understanding.

ZhouWarden likes this.
  9. hachu1991love

hachu1991love New Member

Hello NineArts,

Can you please aware RedFox about my ticket? I had sent it for 5 days ago but no reply until now