Prices

Discussion in 'Yin Server' started by BiziBee, Jul 14, 2020.

1. BiziBee

BiziBee New Member

Hi all,

Been a while for me I just came back into it after a few years.

If I wanted to buy illusive branches/dragon scales/exp cards how much would I pay for them these days?

Cheers,
    Bee

2. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

branches depends the price of CC normally is 1k cc= 2b
    dragons scales around 50kk gold game
    x7 xpcard = 20kk

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Who makes the prices on Yin in cc is who now has the most of them and has the power to sell them, meaning some people wants to keep down the price of cc because they farm in game items to sell it over cc and have the interest to keep a low price and some wants to keep it up because they sell it and wants to make more money. To sell cc you need to have a good event on.

You can buy branches in marketplace over cc. To buy it from in game need to gather a lot of in game money first because you need a good quantity to have good loot. Also you need to spawn the bosses in 3x event drop to have a better loot.

Experience card in game you can get it free from daily stamp, if you stay 3h in game. Each day you get a 5x card. Also you can get exp cards from some events. 2x exp cards can get from quests. The price depends from 2x to 7x card.

As for cc to buy it at 2 bil can pm @Dragy , Scanor in game.
    The rest sell between 3-4 bil 1k cc.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  4. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

yeah can pm me but i never sell cc im a farmer =) and no, the rest dont sell fo 3-4b is just u and ur band @Eroine
    just use a roar saying u buy cc and u will know price

Perfection likes this.
  5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We can sell at what price we want and we consider fair. It is our money. The rest can buy it or no. Now on Yin not many people sells cc, but many sells in game items like KL relics. Will be a devaluation very soon. GMs already announced they work hard on Hainan so Hainan items will take the place of the ones that are now consider top. When Hainan comes I will still be here selling cc. I am waiting for H to gear up and buy the new things. Also in game cc will be need it for the new items from marketplace and all the odds will be in favor of those who sell cc.

Dragy likes this.
  6. BiziBee

BiziBee New Member

Ok awesome. Thanks guys, one more thing though and it sounds stupid but what is CC again?

Cheers,
    Bee

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

cc is abbreviation for credit coins, meaning you buy credits with real $ to get items in game from marketplace of publisher (RedFox).

[​IMG]

8. BiziBee

BiziBee New Member

Ah ok, I thought that might be the case just wasn’t sure. Thank you