Rumble Fighter Quarantine suit.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arcanz, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Arcanz

Arcanz New Member

Hi, Game master support.

I made this post because, all the community want you to make some adjustment about the suit.

We all honestly grind for the quarantine suit doing BM all day with like 2-5 % rate to get a part of the set.
    And now, that we receive the full suit, it doesn't even have any stats on it. It give only a passive which is not that good. On The post you did about The quarantine suit, it had tons of stats,

Here what we though it was suppose to be. This is What you show us.
    upload_2020-7-3_8-7-42.png
    This is honestly why, we ALL grind for this suit.

And now, It’s more like :
    STATS : N/A For every part, which is really bad.
    This suit is not that cool, and it's frustating, because we all grind for nothing.

For myself, I had 4 gems Ready + 7 ARMS waiting to get into this suit, now honestly, I'm about to sell the whole set out of my info. And now this is going to be a waste...

Please,
    put some stats, arm or what ever, like it was showing into your post, because i think no one would have played BM for this suit that bad if they have known about that. We wanted a full power ARM suit, and we worked hard to get it. but now we have basically a set that no one gonna use because it doesn't provide anything good. It was our chance to get a nice suit with stats from a none gambling box.

Thanks to you all,

LIKE if you want them to change the suit.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    rfSexy, astroboy215, danteyno and 2 others like this.
  2. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

I never expected them to release the permanent version with the same stats as the timed; however, I did expect some sort of base stats. Something similar to what they did with WonderGuy set's timed and permanent version.

rfSexy, astroboy215 and Arcanz like this.
  3. cutekhalid

cutekhalid New Member

Agreed

Arcanz likes this.
  4. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

Or at least dual gem slots.

5. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

I agree w you heavy on this one, since wonder guy set stats got split into half, why didn’t quarantine set get any stats? It would’ve been the perfect arm set

6. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey yall. The stats posted before were primarily for the 30 Day version of the set. But I understand your feelings for the Permanent set to have at least some kind of stats. As @astroboy215 mentioned, the 2020 Wonderguy set did get its stats cut in half for the permanent version, but the Quarantine Set did not.

This is a good topic to venture in to in order to add some sort of base stat, so let's see what our team can do about it. No promises of course, but let's just wait and see.

rfSexy and astroboy215 like this.
  7. HanabiHyuga

HanabiHyuga New Member

Give us the sets for free and make Wonderguy sets perm!

8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that the developers have implemented stats to the permanent Quarantine Suit, but they will be about half as the timed version.

iHumza likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

sdfu. just slap quarantine suit and slap doom set as build up.