3 years rewind new maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Just Google translate:
    https://www.ninedragons.co.kr

RIP for those that can't translate. Everything you need to know is there. Not much provide just like RedFox. Content guides are usually provided by the players.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I put a question mark in my text... that is a question, demand is something when I imperative said to do it and give a command and a due date. Here I am not in a position to have imperative attribute, but at work yes, so I know well the line. There I can give orders, here I can only ask.

Also I can not play K server, I already had this discussion with you, why I can not do it and I asked you back then how you legally do it. If K servers accepts western players gladly I would move there. There are plenty of translate software for games and now it is very easy to play Chinese, Korean games, the problems is with diff IP and ID system. Black market is selling K ID, one thing I do not agree with, so who plays from west part there plays illegally :

[​IMG]

If you can not win an argument with me please do not launch it in one next time. Yet, even you try to focus your answer on something else and put something in my words I did not say, I already said it so many times :

- Hainan came in 2018 in K, we are in 2020 here, there is no pertinent answer why we did not have something on what is going on the calendar about releasing the map;
    - BM was released complete in K server, here no, so I asked why and when we will get it.

Also, what you try to get with your attitude towards me ? Nothing I tell you, you are passive to players and your unconditional ”love” ofc with an interest for RedFox only show something to the rest : you do not want any progress and want to keep the things like they are and keep the balance of those who exploits the base of players. Go down like a mad dog in the history of 9d, I do not care, I will keep going my way.

Lastly for those who wants to keep the balance of power how it is now and abuse the rest in pvp, making money out of monopoly and throwing a tantrum in pvp out of big ego, I have a very bad news : will not last forever, enjoy how much you can.

PS : Also I am not a dude, I do not undercover to get items and money as a ”dude” pretending and we can have a discussion on discord live on this...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

When I was in Asian countries and everything was in alien language, I used a phone application with camera to translate everything live and worked fine. Also because I play asian MMOs in their language there is a tool that translates online inside the game everything. For the images, also many use the images online translator. I have a friend K that can translate everything, when he is free can make some work for us, so if you are interest in something let me a mail on forum inbox.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  4. zhiwei2305

zhiwei2305 New Member

I am playing in KR server too for most of my time cuz my wife is Korean and she helped me made my account, does that means i am also playing illegally??

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Everyone can say anything and invent every excuse possible, if you read what I said... the word western will ring a bell. Western born in Europe, with european ID, with european nationality, belonging to an European country married with european husband, having european IP, for e.g. can not play it. Also there is a problem with IP, I posted few month ago a screen, you need K IP. Sure you can bypass everything and play but for me it is an ethical problem like with bugs, I know the bugs but I never abuse or use them. Simple. Some players are like that. More, I was attacked constantly because I reported the bugs...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  6. zhiwei2305

zhiwei2305 New Member

Sorry, i am not sure about european IP because i used to play from JP server until they closed and i have been playing in the KR server since then, i dont have any problem accessing from Japan IP and Taiwan IP (i am from Asia).

BTW i am really appreciated your effort to bring this up and pushing RF because there is a lot of missing content compare to KR, communication between the developers and communities is also one of the biggest problems in here. Good luck. Cheers.

Shensi, Athuyar and Eroine like this.
  7. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Ok, 1st of all, my apologies if u are an actual woman, didnt knew and I have my own policy to threat everyone as a fellow kid playing, hope I didnt offended u

Now... back to topic, that "?" u added really doesnt make it less imperative, but giving without agree'n, the one thing im pointing is: You called hainan and qingdao small maps, and ur words tried to minimize the amount of content that comes with it, so without deviating, are u really sure they are such small maps and small content?

U state over and over about how far and behind we are in content, and im telling u, Hainan content will close that gap by half at least. Hainan is a big big patch that took a lot of work to be completed in Kr (and as Ahri said, they still working on it to work as everyone ideally wish of it)

And lastly, Black monk came after hainan, Im not defending RF, but, did u ever saw them making an statement of Black Monk revamp being introduced? all they did was to make the plate be avaliable a bit ahead of time, why the hate on that? (and this is were i call u on a tantrum, cause even when u get something good and nice, even if its small, u have to "Ask" why it isnt better?)

PS Many of us are aware of the bugs, and many more have reported them, dont believe me, but i've sent multiple tickets about that, yes RF hasnt done much about it, but ventilating that here really does nothing to fix the issue, IMHO

8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

to sum up many of discords talk we have on Redfox, koreanforum, social and antisocial, pros and beginners, I will chase to the points !!!

RedFox started good, but now is a wreck without a compass with a skeleton crew who can't resolve the community big issues.

From 2005 are 5 years, 5 years in which in contrast to Acclaim we didn't get much new content. All the content such as new maps, balance patch, new items, new clothes, new relics, new weapons is postponed to infinite in the hope they get more money on a broken game, milking more $ from non elites players.

The game balance because of black market on one side and market mall content on the other side is screwed. The majority base of players can't enjoy the game or play the entire content or at least hope to reach it.

The security of the game is compromised, we got our mails hacked, our dates stolen and on top we can't log in game because of disconnection issues. From the time I join back, was not a single event without a problem. The events don't start in time, when start we dc more.

We have trim events from korean server, events where we can farm endless, but we fail to craft crapy items. I feel so good after 1 month when my eyes hurt to fail all my work because of the crap craft rate that we have. If this don't make my day, I go Kunlun to get the relics from boss, but guess what, I fail because of monopoly. And if this is not enough, the crapy KL relics have so many levels and failure and 1 player will need at least year to get the last level. This is poor game design and prevention from publisher.

Why I need Hainan @HuoZhaiShe ? Get at least level 5 KL. From 2018 RedFox had plenty of time to work the map out.

RedFox avoided the map and give a kernel of crap content. Revamp dungeons that can be translate and implement in few months. The funny part is that they didn't deliver all, they left Black Monks from Tibet out. If you do a job, do it good and great till the end. When they added the new relic craft from dung plates, they knew they screw up and added to black monks the shards, but they didn't knew the game, because if they knew it, they would put at least the passes on npc. It is a drama to get only the passes.

Icy dung drops, when you are going to fix it ? You know you have a problem there ? You ignore it.

RedFox don't play this game, have no idea what is going on and their support and forum answers are like beginners to this game.

If they can't give us the new content and give us the k content let other publisher take the place and manage right this game. One more will not be a big deal, because the money they get from players are not seen in the content.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2020
    Shensi, Swim and Eroine like this.
  9. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

I dont have a cheerleader but lets go tru this, gonn be fun

We should start by giving some structure to ur saying, but if i got u right u saying from '05 to '10 acclaim did better than RF has in 4 yrs? lets recap, When acclaim got the game publishing rights, game had only HZ and NC maps, cap being FC12, while in Kr Icy palace had a couple months and they were puishing the 2nd role update, we were like 2yrs behind in content

By the time Acclaim ditched game we had 1st part of tibet map and cap was DB8, while in Kr, we had updates to CCD dungeon and the big clothinsg system around the corner, (we got this in GC as Lucid decos) that put us around 4 - 5 yrs behind in content, so yeah... i guess u right /s

It will shock u to know that half the top players are F2P, dont blame the black market or the P2W aspect of ur lack of knowledge or skill to gear u up... some players have OP gear and still **** at KSing and PvPing

I feel for u if u got ur mail hacked and ur data stolen (i think u meant data and not "date"... ) but u shouldnt generalize... i've never got any of my data stolen or hacked, that without any antivirus on my Pc.. the only thing i use to protect my data is: Common Sense, its free and safe, try it

Again, speak for urself, I've always said this game is about luck, is up to u if u stress out from it. Personally i've succeeded on crafting and refining, i've made +16 +17 weps long before TS divine, I crafted relics, clothes, weps, decos... heck i even awaken rank 5 guardians without spending that much, maybe thats why i remain positive
    ofc i got my downsides and bad days, just recently i got 120 event boxes and got no rank5 guardian, but it was my fault not to stop when i saw i was getting crappy stuff.. like i always say: when u go to vegas, u dont go trying to make ur self rich, u just go to have fun and for the thrill of betting

They say "Ignorance is a bliss" consider urself blessed my child
    Where did RF claimed to have revamped the black monk dungeon? u think u will do good with a npc that sell passes, but when u get it and see the price, ull do as many with GC dung passes, but i guess its hard to please someone who doesnt wants/look t be pleased
    And, revamped sungeons are actual updates to the game.. why do u complain about content and disregard the updates u got?
    Icy dung drops arent bugged, they are supposed to be hard to get... do u ever worked hard for something in ur life? Icy epi can be farmed in a month or less... but it takes devotio, hard work, strategy and skill... or a will to get what u want... if u can run th dungeon and dont have it yet... its on u, dont blame the game

Thats ur opinion mate, but u dont represent me, I dont want to be forced to move to another publisher, im good like this, this is the closest we ever been to prime content, pls if u gonna complain dont talk like u are the voice of the community, speak for urself only..

I have no idea mate, why do u even play? u seem so stressed and angry...
    Throw me a link of the games u publish so i can see proper game management and community development... jeeez everyone knows everything these days /s

PS Sorry for the long post everyone, being sick at home gives me too much time to spare... >_<

renatokpz and JaydenLi like this.
  10. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Yea @HuoZhaiShe it is stupid from my part to ask quality from an asian product and service. I am sorry I don't have 10 hours to stay in game to farm endless and fail endless and wait years more for a new map. I am not lazy, I have a family and I work, time is limit. When I log I want no dcs, events in time, grind and make something of it, make more levels and help others. In other games this are normal things, no need posts on forum to fix them.

upirank and rashbrasil like this.
  11. upirank

upirank Active Member

F2P as in Free to Pay? =D

12. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

that would be a good joke. You have to open your wallet to biblic proportion to have a chance. Knowledge on top is only about abusing bugs, selling on black market and virtual pretending what you are not to get power and items.Many try to temp you with that knowledge because they have interests.

The rest is narative.

13. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Not spending money in this game is viewed in such a strange way, even worse if you have really good items. Modern day problems I suppose.

renatokpz, Perfection and JaydenLi like this.
  14. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Seems like I'm the only one here who agrees with you, sad. Do you have a YouTube channel with videos of you playing on KR server?

renatokpz likes this.
  15. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Whats wrong with Asian games or service? or where did that came from?

If u think u have to be playing 10+ hrs everyday or invest big bucks to be competitive or have fun, u proving my point actually

And yeah.. u being stupid witht that remark about Asian games and/or services, making judgement from race or ethnicity its plain stupid

BirdbrainX and Perfection like this.
  16. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

May be noobish from me not to think about that before, but never tought 9D could be interesting to many ppl and honestly i kinda feared i could loose my acct or get banned, and since its linked to my personal number and data its not as "easy" as getting banned here
    Still...I may as well do that... do u know of any good recording software?

17. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

I would say try Bandicam, there is a free version that only has a water mark at the top which is fine, besides that its great.

18. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Blocking your IGN and chat would help with not getting banned

Why is everyone using bandicam, while something like Open Broadcaster Software doesnt have a watermark and is free to use.

19. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

because if you get your head out of Asia, westerns people consider asian products made with low quality standards and have many faults. This is proven by many lawsuits on quality, they don't have implemented a quality system like Kaizen, TUV, their finance are not audit by a Big4 and they don't hire managers with MBA.

Maybe you can share your in game schedule and your items in RedFox and K server for us to see your toys and how free you got them. Playing in both servers may be exhausting, I wonder how you do it ?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  20. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

@Eroine provide him some K videos by k guys, but those we gave to our long relatives... not to our close ones, you know what I talk about.