Event: Guardian Spirit

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 9, 2020.

1. nangsky

nangsky New Member

Cant log in after teleporting to LD.. please fix the issue :(

2. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

continues dc in game

3. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

Use Search Scope to send Pet 5 in Dungeon to get Ultimate Tablet? I’ve seen in forums that they used a lot of Search Scope and didn’t got any Ultimate Tablet.

Anyone here got Ultimate Tablet from sending Pet 5 to Dungeon using Search Scope?

4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

nope didnt get it. Maybe need to make 1000 searches with scope.

upirank likes this.
  5. HereT1c

HereT1c New Member

guys, please!! imvest some money from our donations to improve servers security and servers improvements !! beacause we cant play with lag all day !! pls do something , i know is hard againts ddos attacks but atleast try to improve something , is not expensive!! thanks and sorry for my frustration but i think i speak in the name of all players !

6. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

They're making changes on the 16th.

7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

So the buffs for Tortoise and Phoenix are the same or type-o?

8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Nope really looks like it

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

They both have the same stats for their exclusive skill.

Bankz likes this.
  10. upirank

upirank Active Member

Result for this event:
    11 box this morning 2 pet level 5
    120 box after server and IM fixed 2 pet level 5

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

How is it exclusive then?

12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was expecting to happen

13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We don't understand how would the payment gateway webpage that is effecting all games on RedFox portal affects your RNG chances.

AdeonSurya likes this.
  14. upirank

upirank Active Member

Dear GM, im only post my result of opening the new event boxes, i have made no statement about the RNG on them. Please correct your reply.

15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

What we can do is remove the Premium (15 days) from your character and provide you with the new event box. Just send in a ticket for the request.

AdeonSurya likes this.
  16. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Nah it's all about luck. Rates are still high as before the Gateweay-Fix.

I already got like 30x pet 5 after the payment fix.

>Lost a lot of valuable items though during payment-gateway downtime, because everonye was speculating that the payment-gateway was stopped on purpose to lower the pet 5 rates, which made the pet 5 price sky rocket.

17. Yehohana

Yehohana New Member

Desafortunadamente después de 24 horas farmeando y abrir 20 cajas no obtuve nada
    Primer evento Marketplace que veo en 9Dragon
    Creo que todo en la vida es importante, el trabajo en equipo es importante y cobrar para continuar prestando un servicio también es importante, pero cuando excluyes a un grupo de tu comunidad, algo no está bien...
    Incluso creo que es una falta de respeto para más del 70% de la comunidad que NO TIENE CC Y NO PUEDE COMPRARLO cuando usan dos tipos de cajas en un EVENTO, una que "no da nada" cuando las obtienes después de horas farmeando y otra que te da la opción de "la mascota principal lvl5 del evento "y otros elementos buenos cuando los obtienes SOLAMENTE USANDO DINERO REAL desde el Marketplace ...

Soy una admiradora y defensora del trabajo que han estado haciendo hasta ahora me parece muy bueno y los felicito por los excelentes eventos anteriores y los resultados, ademas amo y me encanta este juego, pero esta vez debo decir que no me parece correcto la exclusión.
    Podrían dar un mayor % de probabilidad a las cajas del Marketplace, pero no deben ANULAR las probabilidades de las cajas que se obtienen solamente del FARM, TODOS deberíamos tener la opción de la mascota superior lvl5 por el evento...
    Gracias por leerme...

Unfortunately after 24 hours farming and opening 20 boxes I got nothing First Marketplace event I see on 9Dragon I think that everything in life is important, teamwork is important and charging to continue providing a service is also important, but when you exclude a group from your community, something is not right ... I even think that it is a lack of respect for more than 70% of the community that DOES NOT HAVE CC AND CANNOT BUY when u use two types of boxes in an EVENT, one that "does not give anything" when you get them after hours of farming and another which gives you the option of "the superior mascot lvl5 of the event" and other good items when you get them ONLY USING REAL MONEY from the Marketplace ... I am an admirer and defender of the work that you have been doing so far, it seems very good to me and I congratulate them for the excellent previous events and the results, I also love this game, but this time I must say that the exclusion does not seem correct to me. You could give a higher% chance to the boxes from the Marketplace, but you should NOT CANCEL the odds of the boxes that are only obtained from our FARM, we should ALL have the option of the top pet lvl5 from the event ... Thanks for reading me...

BabeNoob likes this.
  18. GBKen

GBKen Member

The farmers like me will not get anything from this event. The mats i get from farming have no value anymore when almost ppl have pet 5 already or dont care about pet 3,4, soul stone... so sad! maybe GMs should change the resource/create list from mats in this event

BabeNoob and geruto like this.
  19. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

That's not true :)
    People getting a pet from the only and one box that you collect at the 150 monthly hours :)

20. upirank

upirank Active Member

See below