GMs Fix the login Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatHurt62, Jun 10, 2020.

1. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

GM`s fix the login Issue , This is getting seriously out of hand.Tao has now as far as I know been down for 10Hours.
    Seriously GM`s this is a total disgrace cant login so again we have to put up with this crap. Were told your fixing the dc issue well that aint fixed , now we cant login and getting notification USER LOGGED IN TRY AGAIN LATER . Now this is Great way to annoy players , another messed up event . I have been trying to login for the last 5 Hours and cant , totally unacceptable that nobody is on from RF or GM`s to fix the problem and again we will be told no compensation for any downtime .Whats the point of any events if you cant login to game, very disappointing .

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  2. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

I have trying to login since 1am and now it's after 8am. Idk what's up with this but it's annoying...got in after maintainace for about 10mins and was trying to buy items,got disconnected and 7hrs later people charging sky high prices for same content and this is the reality we face with 9D

3. RoRoNoADZoRo13

RoRoNoADZoRo13 New Member

Yes this is ridiculous no one giving answers

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We apologize for the interruption as we are still experiencing DDOS attacks.

Rest assured we are preparing to make the necessary network changes to resolve this issue, and thank you for bearing with us in the mean time.

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  5. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

i keep asking myself why add new event if no one is able to play in peace without get a DC?it were happening from 4th annyversary event

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member