Event: Guardian Spirit

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

yes it can

2. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

Hey GM mind fixing server...cant log in or do anything

3. KiepDaTinh

KiepDaTinh New Member

why black tortiose and pheonix have same 50% exp? and they dont even have affect?

4. lamtoanpchp

lamtoanpchp New Member

nice event, every one will have at leats 1 pet 5 superiod =))

5. Marxii

Marxii New Member

I'm so disappointed it's like depends on what acct is get lucky I tried opening the box guardian 2 on different acct. I tried my main and got nothing like really nothing for 3 attempts. But when I try my other acct with low level I got like 4 guardian rank 5. So I guess it only matters to the luckiest account you have plus I also get UT on my low lvl acct -_-

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  6. Antik

Antik Member

can we get x3 weekend?

After awful experience with the ddos attacks and poor connection to the server I think we deserve x3 weekend.

Like if you agree

Thanks GM

Oitza and Mike1990 like this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Last 3 events... guardian events. Do you guys plan a UT event soon for us to come back to play this game again ?
    What about summer event ?

Thanks.

8. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Actually i think that, by giving hundreds of pets lvl 5 to the players, they are helping ppl getting tablets. Even if the rates are atrocious, when over 1k pets are looking for tablets every day, chances are at least one of them will find one.:) Also this should help the jade productions. This event has a very good drop rate. Non spenders can easy get some level 5 pets NOW. I mean people are buying them 8-10 bil as we speak on Tao. I do believe this event is very good for the players and this is a rara avis with redfox. I dont see why someone would complain about this. This is one of those rare cases when rf actually did something right, so lets give them credit for this. We can still flame for other reasons but not for this event.
    Also I love the fact that we can farm SoulStones again. This should be a perma option. You can make money from Scopes , just make stones farmable always.

RedFox I am sure you dont hear this very often but, for this event: Good Job!

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Haven't you noticed that buying CC is deactivated?`lol. They're fixing rates now and stopped people buying CC.
    Basically who was first was lucky, rest can go home.

10. Lidiaanamihai

I didnt try to buy. I had CC left over from a while back.

Edit : Seems to work ok for me. Maybe is your payment method.

11. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Then you were very lucky.
    I couldn't buy any. Guess this event is over now. No ones gonna buy boxes knowing that others got pets lv 5 like flies

12. Lidiaanamihai

I would not say like flies... I mean rate is 1 pet in like 3-4 packs. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. And i really did opened a lot. U can get 2 pets one after another then open 100 boxes and no lvl 5.

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Yeah, and what are 100 boxes compared to a superior pet 5.
    Many people got a pet 5 spending below < 100$. Some got 4 pets 5 spending < 300$.

14. Lidiaanamihai

LVL 5 will be common. That is the whole point of this event. To give lvl 5 to all players. :) Dont be surprised if in 2 weeks lvl 5 pets will be 4 bil :) Dont worry those rates are not an accident this time. They really wanted to give lvl 5 to everyone and they are planning this for at least 2 months. Check what they were telling me 2 months ago in general discussion. (Level 4 to lvl 5 thread).

JTLee likes this.
  15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

One of the players suggestion is to have an integrated pet system free in the game. That would help also possible future new players who are not part of these events (that are short term). Also, for IM scope, I bought it long time ago and got plenty of craps. So now, no thank you, I will wait for UT event and new UT system in game and I will rethink how they look on player base and give some feed-back over our demands .

JTLee likes this.
  16. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well I hope you are right. It is just weird, I buy CC for over more than a year now, and never encountered that kind of error. And it showed up just shortly after the event started.

Also appearently during last guardian event, there was a similar situation.

upirank likes this.
  17. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Got 1 superior from one box (2700cc) and one normal from another box (2700cc).
    That is pretty easy to get tho, maybe there was a mistake in the rates.
    And I know few more people who got 1 superior from 2700cc (even 2 superior from the pack)

18. duanvdberg

duanvdberg New Member

Noob question, the seal stones aren’t tradable right? You have to register the pet, and put it in their respective level Empty Stone to be able to trade it, right?

And btw what is a Spirit of Guardian Shard used for?

19. usa1976

usa1976 New Member

Hey GM
    I cannot top up the card by paypal

20. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

So event comes out..cant login for hours...come back and Cc is locked...now people want sky high prices