Bugs everywhere, ¿¡How!?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Healpls, May 31, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healpls

Healpls New Member

Hi, i actually pretty new in the game, i played before but like two days only, so i may not know most of this game but... bruh... Just to enter in RfU in steam i need to open it like 6 times.... most of the time i got " Error " all blank and game close, then sometime random letters not english at all, and of course... game close again, then i finally got into the game! But.... when i want to make a room for ANYTHING got screen freeze and back to room list again, then i need to close the game... AGAIN and open it 3 times more to enter the game, wow! I can finally make a room! Well im going in! Oof that was an amazing missi- . . . Oh... the game closes himself on the result screen and didn't give me anything plus i don't get my resurrection stones, potions and stuff i wasted on that mission. That's a little frustrating... Also i don't have anything like firewall and all that stuff and i got 3 friends that actually got the same errors, well after this...
    Hope you have a good day and thanks for your time reading this!

2. Tomjmjlol

Tomjmjlol New Member

The game is completely broken. It has been for years. Only people who still play it are those that are heavily invested with either time and/or money. It's not worth going through all the hassle to play a game that's worse quality mechanically than it was in 2012. It's unfortunate, but that's the sad reality.

wendy101 likes this.
  3. Healpls

Healpls New Member

Thank you for taking your time for the reply it's seems like the admins don't even bother in check the bugs that users report for the game. And they only care to add scrolls and things. Just asking, they even know how to parch some bugs or they don't bother because they don't even know how?

wendy101 likes this.
  4. wendy101

wendy101 Active Member

yeah am level 78 been playing it for years now i cant even open it its sad really and waste of time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.