Spring Gift Box Drop Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, May 20, 2020.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

TS2C_Banner800x450_SpringGift1505.png

New Spring Gift Box Drop Event is here. To get more chances on getting your Nine Tailed Fox Event items you can also receive the New Spring Gift Box through PVP and PVM!

Spring Gift Box will start dropping from PVP and PVM!
    The New Spring Gift Box will have the chance to drop the following items:
    • Rejuvenation Pill (S)
    • Fortune Pouch
    • CP Gift Card (5)
    • SkyLord's Blessed Feed
    • Lucky Drop (S)
    • Sage Stone [6%]
    • Protection Charm
    • Nine Tailed Fox(E)(No Stats)(Accessory)
    • Fox Ears
    Notes:
    • All Nine Tailed Fox (E)(No Stats)(Accessory) Items will be discarded upon event end.
    • Event Details Are Subject To Change.

2. Blackduck2020

Blackduck2020 Member

replace your event to bronze,silver,PUS for good event yeah.
    • Sage Stone [6%] replace to Bronze Bar - Worth 100 Million Silver Jeon.
    • Nine Tailed Fox(E)(No Stats)(Accessory) replace to Silver Bar - Worth 500 Million Silver Jeon.
    Rejuvenation Pill (S) replace to Platinum Upgrade Stone - Advanced UpLv exclusive upgrade stone.
    Lucky Drop (S) replace to Auto Buff Scroll (7 Days) [Automatically Applied]

Nine Tailed Fox(E)(No Stats)(Accessory) or put stats so add for decoration...

Tabbu, Zachary209 and blahblahx like this.
  3. Cernan

Cernan New Member

please remove rejuvenation pill and sage stone to bronze bar and 15% mats

Tabbu likes this.
  4. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

may i just say i think you have made terrible decision with this event, more an more people where coming back or starting to play. Now i'm seeing people quit left right and center dropping like flies, not specifically due to new event (tho i know people who have quit due to it) but how bad its is really hasn't help. Snowy jade Holyking event was really good credit where credit is due and i think that played a big part in people being more active and bringing new player, however, i can only see dark times a head for the server if this is the event we have for the foreseeable future. No rant just personal opinion.

Tabbu and Zachary209 like this.
  5. kldnz

kldnz New Member

I as a one of the new players (not 2 weeks old) wold tell that, yeah this event is lame.

The last one was a little better. Atleast I could hit G12 and collect rb pills in advance thanks to guild members. But all I could say is that these kind of events are pretty lame, I grindiner for 72hours straight and got only 1PC from the spring box? and few 6% mats, rest were reju pills.

Also, other people are the ones who have played a long time. And it actually is a freakin pain to catch up to them, once you hit g12 and go to a war, its almost impossible to do anything since all the ppl there have either v2 150% or s5e 150% and even if you crit you cant kill them with a 132% weap, catching up seems impossible to new players unless you wanna spend 2k USD and maybe get lucky if some one sells you any items. Buying a decent item costs billions unless you get really lucky with your drops (you won't) you might get a good piece or two. Otherwise it is just trying to spend a sht ton of money and waiting for some one to have something for sale (that some one being a ppl that quits the game) and if you do buy it it would mean one less ppl in the server.

The game is great and ppl would play it if there would be easier ways to catch up to the maxed out ppl.

Zachary209 likes this.
  6. Blackduck2020

Blackduck2020 Member

spring gift box drop event is a scam now???

8hour grind sky temple ext.(third floor)
    my bag 1 and bag 2 all empty...

PLEASE!..

Event Details Are Subject To Change
    Fox Ears can upgrade...
    Nine Tailed Fox(E)(No Stats)(Accessory) we don't need this because its in the HJC now i guess a lot people have Nine Tailed Fox can upgrade to 120%...

give us a good event and better not a crap event if u tell us go to suggestion we give some suggestion but u guys never put to event never make it happen..

Tabbu likes this.
  7. Tabbu

Tabbu Member

Hmm, i thought this event ended yesterday. i've been farming in premium service today for 5 hours, not a single box. It's still active GM's? Please let me know. Thank you!

8. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

The event is still active and is still currently dropping in PvP and PvM

9. Jaxpermoon

Jaxpermoon New Member

I've been grinding in PVM for 5 hours now and not a single spring box has dropped. Other servers event items drop like nothing. Here.. it takes ages.

10. Tabbu

Tabbu Member

Thank you for the answer.

11. Blackduck2020

Blackduck2020 Member

check your auto-hunt and type the right spelling xD