Don't I feel sucker into blue dragon box for UT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ruthlessly, May 20, 2020.

1. Ruthlessly

Ruthlessly Member

I just got sucker from redfox, got a free 3 dragon box from 200 hours. open there's 1 UT and I lock that so I spin 1, got another UT. Now the real money come in, bought 110$ for blue dragons box and spin just to get 1 more UT, guess what not even 1 square box.

say good bye to your income from 1 more player redfox. Within 2 month I've spend around 400$ already and got nothing out of it. Nothing but trash item, this is worst then acclaim and GC

2. Ruthlessly

Ruthlessly Member

ok gonna try sucker another 25$ see if the last square come out UT.
    Current square 2 n 3 are lock for UT, and have a double chance to get square 1 for UT.

lol well never again.

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Usually I lock two then tablet disappears completely as third spins so not even possible to get it. Wasted probably 1k and tablet never appeared as third wheel spun.

Then I went to opening 10 at once then just stopped buying them. Besides tablet and maybe role pill all outdated content now that +2s cheap

4. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Having 2 UT locked seems to work, at least for me.
    I only tried 2 times to get Ultimate Tablet and I got it for each try. I mean, I unlocked 2 slots with the monthly reward and then I added 12k cc two times (week-long interval) and I got a UT per try.
    So again, it depends on the amount of luck you got.. I also saw someone getting 2 UT out of 12kcc with 2 slots locked already.

IMHO, I think the drop rate of UT was changed during the 4th anniversary. I saw a lot of UT coming out of it. At least, in the Yin server.

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

As someone who has spent arround 3k on Blue Boxes I can tell you it doesn't really matter what you do, It's pure luck. I've tried all possibilities. Sometimes I got an UT after 3 boxes without locking any slots. Sometimes I spent 1k$ without any UT at all. Decide for yourself if it's worth it. I for myself have stopped spending my money on gambling **** a long time ago.

6. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Just keep in mind, this could happen to you ;) 88954575-3926-4259-984C-5CB4371603EE.png

7. minhdu

minhdu New Member

Tôi sẽ chi 500 đô la để thử vận may với UT

8. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

same thing happened to me. i bought 117 Blue Dragon's Treasure Box because they have 40% OFF then i locked 2x Ultimate Tablet and didn't got the 3rd slot. i think that locked thing is a scam. LOL

Cytrix and Ozbud like this.
  9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Opened 700 boxes. Now remove the 2 first digits from the left. That's the amount UT I got.

Ozbud likes this.
  10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

You got 0 from 700 boxes?

that rate seems a bit high, I’m surprised they didn’t take a tablet from you to make it -1