Hi GM When you ban your lovely vietnam auto farmer ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by foryang2018, May 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

Hi GM
    i want to ask when you ban your lovely vietnam auto farmer ? tibet map is down [yin] no skill to use but your lovely vietnam auto farmer is still farming . auto farming is legal now or still why they do not get ban ?
    that is not your job ? you do not need to check who using third party software in your server ? may i know what is mean GM and what they do ? if you can explain please and ban your lovely vietnam auto farmer for permanent .
    2020May11 10-46-46.jpg

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I would like to see how u even do thag aito farming,, i thought it was not possible anymore

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  3. firuges

firuges Member

I think, he isnt using any software to do it. Only hit Zombie Immortal + Pet + AutoTraining Provide by RedFox. I think is Legal lol

4. LaiTrang

LaiTrang New Member

You know how to use autoK which is a feature added into the game by GM? to use the autoK you must use 1 day Pre or 240hrs free if you don't have one. So give me a reason for not to use this feature? If you don't want players to use this benefit feature then remove it out of the game....
    You are just kind of jealous people who ain't smart to use this benefit feature to farm the event. Stop being jealous and mind your business.

MinnesotaSlays and qaonly like this.
  5. qaonly

qaonly Member

I am confusing about your picture, which point in the picture that you said he is using auto farming?

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Can none of you read?

the OP isn’t complaining about people using auto trainer, the OP is wondering how one person (assuming third party software auto farmer) can farm a map while everyone else in the map has no skills and can’t do anything.

I myself wondered this the other day when I was in Tibet with a map full of people who can’t do anything except one person still farming and collecting drops.

red fox, care to explain why there’s maps full of people who can’t do anything yet there’s still one or two people farming unaffected?

geruto, foryang2018 and BirdbrainX like this.
  7. qaonly

qaonly Member

This is just simple. If you login to the map before the issue happen then you can continue farm without problem. I got this situation in last event. My friend beside me still farming well while I have no skill since I logged in at the time of issue but he logged few hours before.

MinnesotaSlays and LaiTrang like this.
  8. LaiTrang

LaiTrang New Member

Because they or I did not relog or move to other maps before the map got bug. I was able to farm in Tibet as I was farming early morning till afternoon. As soon as my connection was lost, I could not farm as the issue mention above.

9. longtran87

longtran87 New Member

Hello my friend!
    Im the once in that pic. So just let’s me know when u or even GM can find me using any auto software or third party in your stupid picture. If u are not smart enough, please be quiet and try to learn or better to ask other players who can teach u how to play this game. Do not try to be smart when you do not know how stupid you are.

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  10. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

hahaha
    all vietnam auto farmer got pain :D:D btw i know very well how to play this game and i do not need to cheat like you guys haha. also i do not need to learn for cheat like you guys ;);) so please be quiet cheater .

11. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

hay that is call Automatic Training and i know very well how to use that and do not need to remove . i am not jealous any one who playing normal . also are you blind ? no one have skill to use in tibet map and how he farming ? also your reply comment is not normal why you so PAIN if you are not cheater like him ? Are you CHEATER like him :cool::cool::cool: ?

12. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

hay i know that but no one have any skill yin tibet map is down when he farming .

13. DemonSpear

DemonSpear New Member

i quote this comment to OP lol

14. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

btw i am not try to be smart here because this is pay to win game . if you so smart on other free to play game let me know and i will show you how i smater than you and do not need to cheat like you guys . [ i meaning free to play game is like Dota 2 or CSGO something like that ]

15. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

i just made this thread because i feel this is not fair for normal player . all vietnam auto farmer got drop 24/24 hours from auto farming golden time event or not and what about normal player ?? thats all i want to say and bye bye all vietnam cheater, no more comment on this therad whatever you say .

16. anhmquang1

anhmquang1 Member

Lol . GM PK open all Maps ......... auto farmer all stop . oke .

17. LaiTrang

LaiTrang New Member

Honestly, you are really jealous at someone who could farm when the map got bug. As I mentioned above, someone who played in Tibet map earlier before would not have any affect. I was the one who could be able to farm when the others who farmed with me earlier, moved to HF for 1 day Pre. And when they came back to Tibet they got kill bug while I wasn't affected as I did not go anywhere.

Listen before you judging people, Dumb ass!!! You think BOT auto program can hack when the game has bug? Try your luck !!!.

18. LaiTrang

LaiTrang New Member

I don't really understand why GMs still keep this thread on as it is against to Anti-discrimination law. How do you know all VN cheating but not others who are from other countries? Stop being jealous dumb ass ...

19. LaiTrang

LaiTrang New Member

It is ridiculous to call somebody as a cheater when you know nothing about game :)) I feel so sorry for your knowledge. Have you had any friends to play with in game? If not, find some. And you will learn more.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  20. pikoko2k3c

pikoko2k3c Member

this should be locked as there's no evidence of really cheating here. this is just trying to shame the one who's being shown while also embarrassing the OP for lack of actual knowledge on why this could happen.

LaiTrang likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.