Hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Al3cs21, May 6, 2020.

1. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Your an absolute disgrace , all maps are down today and been down for so many hours and you think its ok just to restart all maps all maps are down in Tao server and you think its ok to just say we cant or wont give any compensation all your getting is an extension for a few hours for event. Makes me sad that you think that's good enough for the player base that keeps you in a job , players are leaving the game because of the way you treat the player base . Its looking more like all you guys are interested in is money , but not giving any compensation for your failings , I made the suggestion of a perm pig deco as compensation which was just a suggestion but you say you wont give any compensation at all for your failings now that's an absolute disgrace every event you have made lately has been a massive fail full of bugs disconnections maps down for hours on end and you think its ok just extend the event , well its not good management of the game its a disgrace.Give us the players decent compensation to keep the players happy.

Swim likes this.
  2. Romenex87

Romenex87 New Member

I got a suggestion... Get another Developer for the game lel, So we don´t get texture every time we change alts, and just find the error in maps... Or make better shifts, you give us event x3 but then bug maps, it´s kind of amazing you ask your selves why the game is dead and why people always talk s!ht about 9dr redfox... Hopefully, you will one day change your ways.
    Been playing this game form acclim lel, 10 years ago basically, not even Acclim had so many issues...
    We are in 2k20...

3. ILove9D

ILove9D New Member

i played since acclaim and guess what? i think acclaim is much more better then RF.
    Miss the old day grinding on weekend 2exp even just for 2 hours

4. Romenex87

Romenex87 New Member

Good old days... Still till we got maps back more 10 h -.-``

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

They don't give a shi,t bro. The situation is more like they fu,c,king hate us and this game but they still need our money. So they just do the least they can do to still get something out of it.

6. ThuanKL

ThuanKL New Member

I think maybe they are about to expire and the game will have to stop working so what they do at this point is try to make as much money from the players as possible, but they don't think with what they do it, Nobody wants to put money here anymore.

7. minhdu

minhdu New Member

item drop bug that does not contain anything from monsters

renatokpz likes this.
  8. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

True..
    We have no drops from mobs/bosses inside the icy dungeon.
    Please, GM, could you be kind enough to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

9. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Again few maps are R. I. P. No one care fot that. Here have a big problem, maybe? I have decision, NO EVENTS, NOT PROBLEMS.

10. chirish

chirish New Member

Get used to it, and enjoy the event! ON PAPER :))))

11. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Dear players do not do to the CC you will be blocked there. ENJOY THE EVENT HAHAHHAHAHAH

12. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello all,

The following maps have been reset.

Tao: Cave of Conqueror, Tibet, Hangzhou, and Zhengzhou.
    Yin: NorthSea

We apologize for the interruption everyone, and thank you for your patience.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  13. upirank

upirank Active Member

Please make it weekday x2 or something like that to prevent too many players playing at the same time. Best solution is actually to upgrade the server. 12h map down should not happen in a mmorpg in 2020.