is trade system ever gonna be implemented

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daziel, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

are they still doing boxes in japan

or korea

where does this game even come from

2. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Let's put it this way.
    If Gem Fighter doesn't have it, we DAMN sho not getting it LMAO!

3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Gem Fighter yes, I'm not too sure about RFJ. Haven't been checking up on their updates.

Fraud likes this.
  4. Negrosaki

The day Rumble Fighter gets a trade system will be the day Donald Trump goes bankrupt.

5. PsychoticPuppet

PsychoticPuppet New Member

Geez, this thread makes me puke from all the negative. This community needs to get its crap together before we can stop worrying about the hacking, Dosing (and the occasional DDoses that resulted in server shutdown) from "keyboard-thugs". Individuals call everyone "fam", then ddos when they lose. Wasn't that way back in 2011 when I joined. Actually had some nice people that had sportsmanship.

Anyway, I digress.

A trade system would be highly beneficial as scrolls, exocores, or other miscellaneous things that have been purchased, won, or unboxed that the user did not want could then be transferred to a user that would actually enjoy it. For example. I received Shoot Boxing 2 or 3 times perm, and 1 perm Zin Taekwondo. I did not want these scrolls and would have much rather have had Zin Karate or Rage. I'm sure all of us can agree receiving an unwanted item has been a problem for us all.

As for the hacking problem, I'm sure that could be easily nullified by having a trade password. We have 2nd Resell passwords now, unlike what the community used to think would happen. I've seen those threads.
    Furthermore, if you want to keep your stuff safe from potential hacking, the more symbols/characters/numbers you can put in decrease the chances of getting hacked since the amount of combinations possible go up. This is why websites tell you not to use names since I suspect hacking tools look for names in their algorithms. (Also, hackers that use hacking tools and actually can't program their own crap are called crackers by the programming community.)

In the end, we all have had that one scroll, exocore, or clothing that we either regret buying, or won but didn't like it. A trade system would make everyone happy since people will still be buying chests (possibly even more so since they'll know if they don't get what they want, maybe someone else has and they can trade), increase the feeling of cooperation as long as both persons involved in said trade act smart (screenshots, trade respected users, etc.), and overall it's just good customer service to go the extra mile to make sure everyone's happy, thus garnering RedFox's RF a good name.

Let's pray the cynicism of this community doesn't cut itself down as was probably the problem with GC. GC was a good company. They did what Nimonix said. OGP was probably cut off contract because it wasn't following what the creators (Nimonix, for all you out there, in case you all have forgotten who actually owns the game and creates the content and reviews our suggestions) were telling them to do. It's just like jobs, guys. You do the stuff or get fired.

So far, RedFox has been very forgiving and lenient towards us. We should return the favor and let them do their jobs without so much complaining, backbiting, dosing, and vicious words like what happened in GC. We all complained about OGP. Then GC. Guys. Stop the insanity. History repeats itself because of the arrogance of man. Redfox might be the only chance we have now to keep this game in America. If we kill it off one more time, I doubt RF will last another year.

Good luck, and have fun. I'll see you all in game in a brighter future.

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Wow that's a lot of writing.

DDOS has been around forever and is a problem for every major online game. It's not an issue privy to Rumble Fighter. The community has always been somewhat toxic, again like any other game. You'll have your usual players trash talking and them you meet some genuine players who show sportsmanship.

Essays have been made in regards to a trade system and Nimonix has already stated they have no plans for that. They are open to the idea of an auction but it's not their priority right now.

There are very few players that can actually brute force or have the skills to efficiently keylog a user. More often than not, it's the naivety and stupidity of players who get themselves "hacked". There's no reason for you to be sharing your information with anyone. Giving away your password leaves you vulnerable. Usually people lose their accounts through means of social engineering. You're led under a false sense of sincerity into handing over your password. Nimonix already implemented the resell password yet their are people dumb enough to give that away too. There's no reason you should have your account stolen on Redfox seeing as your email is not made public.

Good customer service does not necessarily equal profit. Look at mega corporations like EA, Sony, etc. They're not exactly kneon for their outstanding customer service. Not every MMO has a trade system and it's not something needed. If anything an auction house may be better, or the ability to trade off items you already own. Most of the users (usually carat users) that are asking for a trade system are looking to protect themselves from scammers. I think that banning first offense scammers is a perfectly viable solution.

In regards to complaints, they're everywhere. How else do you expect companies to know what their customers are looking for? People complained to Nimonix directly because of the abuse of powers given to the GMs. Favoritism, rigged events, etc, it all happened on OGP. Then came GC who started on a good foot. The community wasn't being cynical. Absolutely no one liked the events they were doing. Spending nearly $200 for a single title? Then [GM]Rev single handedly messed things for everyone.
    • Skyping with players who were not a part of the staff
    • Talking about the company profits.
    • Giving away items to certain players.
    • Unnecessarily banning people for petty reasons.
    • Dismissing the European community.
    He may have known a lot about the game but he ruined a lot of things for the community and made us not trust the GMs anymore. Anyways RuF didn't bring GC down, its downfall was inevitable.

Anyways I agree with you that Redfox is probably Rumble Fighter's last chance. Who knows if another company will be willing to pick up this game. Rumble Fighter needs to succeed here.

Fraud likes this.
  7. Negrosaki

Well there is always www.Newgrounds.com

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Lol those are all browser based games though?

Fraud likes this.
  9. Negrosaki

Lmao, that is our last resort....
    Or. www.Freeonlinegame.com

10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Nope. If RF ever shuts down it'll be the end of MMOs for me. I'll just stick to AAA games only. Spend like $60 every couple months on a new title.

Fraud likes this.
  11. Negrosaki

But most likely someone is going to make a private server of RF...

Wait, if they shut down RF NA, that doesn't mean they have to shut down the other servers do they?

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

What other servers? Anywho I don't think Nimonix will just drop RFNA so easily. They'd probably do everything in their power to get another company to pick it up. Also I don't think a private server is possible.

Fraud likes this.
  13. Negrosaki

How so?
    When GrandChase shut down, a week later a group of coders revived the game from where it picked up and made everything in game currency that was cash currency before.

14. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

There's room for error lol.

Fraud likes this.
  15. Negrosaki

Nimonix is like a step dad that loves you but treats you like **** and doesn't give you what you want at the time but he doesn't care, as long as he has a beer and he beats his wife every night. [GM] Lebeba.

16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Lol what?

Fraud likes this.
  17. Myrus

Myrus Well-Known Member

Shhhh it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.