Advanced Light foot

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by linjo72, Apr 11, 2020.

1. linjo72

linjo72 New Member

Hi all,
    My basic Shaolin light foot skill is already maxed at level 10 and i went back to the clan to check, the NPC teachers are not teaching this skill in their skill list.
    Can anyone advise me how can i learn the advanced light foot skill? Is it from quest or something?

Many thanks!

2. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

CCD boxes contain it! (white ones)

linjo72 likes this.
  3. linjo72

linjo72 New Member

Hi Blondice,
    Thanks for the advice... but may i know what are these CCD boxes? Sorry for this noob question as i am really a noob and has only played for few days...

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

The boxes he's referring to are Case of Conqueror. They drop inside the dungeon within Cave of Conqueror which players call CCD (Cave of Conqueror Dungeon).

The LF tome you are looking for do drop in higher level dungeons across the maps (not just CCD or the cases).

Your best bet is to buy the tomes you want from player stands in Hefei, or check out the Hefei auction NPC and look under manuals. I'm not sure how other bands/leagues does this, but I have the habit of collecting the tomes and donate to anyone in my league who needs them. Perhaps other bands does this as well. Try asking them for tome donations if you are in a band/league.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    linjo72 likes this.
  5. linjo72

linjo72 New Member

Oic, noted. Really appreciate and thanks a lot for the guidance.