I keep getting Disconnected

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BallParkFranks, Apr 5, 2020.

1. BallParkFranks

BallParkFranks New Member

I just tried to play game its 9 pm EST USA here. I logged on was on for maybe 3 minutes and game disconnects me right away. then at top of screen "Error- 183" appears. I haven't been able to play nine dragons since March 27, 2020. The whole map is glitched, mobs start vanishing in thin air , and GCM had no mobs and only had boss and no drops at all, then disconnect while inside GCM. Most of the same issues since after Acclaim sold publishing rights.

2. BallParkFranks

is playredfox shutting down nine dragons as well? I seen exactly the same things in all previous publishers right before they shut down servers for good. Man, I like this game, but no one seems to be able to fix game. its just passed over to next owner to work out , which never do lol. The saga continues ;-D

3. BallParkFranks

Since I haven't been able to play since March 27, 2020 my premium expired , i lost about 12 million in passes , i got disconnected continually, mobs missing, boss in Dungeons missing, no drops, and an assortment of other glitches when changing maps to hefei and back ( that's auto disconnect) after which, If I try to log back on i get message saying "this user is already logged on" lol really?! :-D Well, if game isn't shutting down I really hope they can fix it. Good luck everyone ;-) be safe and don't go outside COVID-19 is spreading to quickly.

4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hangzhou map on Tao is down. The map is restarting now. We apologize for the interruption.

5. BallParkFranks

Hello GM Ahri ;-) Thank You for response.
    Oh, i failed to mention which server I was on. I was on Yin server of Nine dragons.
    Today is April 6, 202 8:55am EST USA Time. I have not tried to log in again. I am waiting to see any posts stating that it has been repaired.

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

They seem to have problems with their infrastructure. Some people claim that RF is under DDoS attack. But I haven't seen any official statement on that one yet.

7. BallParkFranks

I made a ticket regarding this disconnecting issue and other issues begining on friday march 27, 2020 until today and it was resolved expeditiously but not justifiably.
    They (whomever in Redfox) said they could not find any logs on my ever beiing in GCM lol and gave me 3 red and 3 green passes as a gesture.
    I lost 9 red passes to GCM and 6 Green passes to GCM and another 3 passes that i don't recall what color probably purple, During 3/27/2020 - April 5, 2020, I have not been able to stay logged on (Yin Server) , due to disconnection.
    Apparently by saying they cannot find logs is to imply that I am lying. Well, nothing new in 9 Dragons I'm afraid. whenever the Zhit hits the fan no one wants to take blame lmao.
    Just another day in 9 Dragons.
    I played when it was Acclaim much more fun , but same BS if you have a problem and make a ticket for it, they act like you are asking for a kidney! lol
    Well, good luck to all players. I told the truth about disconnections and I am still having connection issues. nothing wrong with my PC or connection. I play League of legends , DOTA 2, and many other games and none of them disconnect,
    Only Play redfox Nine dragons Yin server does.

I like this game. Always have. Its a shame none of the publishers had any intentions or success in repairing this game.

Take care guys and be safe. COVID-19 is spreading fast.

8. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

9. BallParkFranks

well, the verdict is in. My ticket was met with animosity lol Not only will they NOT reimburse me for my losses in GCM or Yin server but I was told that they will not give me credit for the Premium I had and lost due to it expiring during all the disruption to their servers. Old fashioned Gestapo still lives in Play Redfox lol Communist regime! :-D